Fan Page Leora 2023 #1

pulo filipe

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

I appreciate she can blast her ovaries but man, it's getting so repetitive it's becoming boring. To me.

I saw a bit of it and it was same ol'

Never thought I'd say this but the other apartments are more interesting. They have people come and go, visit, dinners, parties, unexpected 3-ways. Just saying. Leora is fine but she has become so exposed, so repetitive I can  almost see why Paul is bored after 10 years bagging the same woman.

Don't mean to start a big ass argument on the forum, just writing what I feel. I honestly understand why the regular guys, Jugghead, Jimbo, ddhm, etc have bailed on this apartment.

Talking with you guys on the forum is more interesting than watching Leora bate for the 3,000th time. Like seeing some new attractive women.

Leora is not the problem as she is the bread winner it is having the useless Paul back. It is entirely up to her what relationship she wants in life but the best erotic situations were with Malia even if it was staged some times if only that situation was different and on going today. I stopped watching when Paul arrived. RLC have mainly vagina and penis relationships which I find boring.

8 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Leora is not the problem as she is the bread winner it is having the useless Paul back. It is entirely up to her what relationship she wants in life but the best erotic situations were with Malia even if it was staged some times if only that situation was different and on going today. I stopped watching when Paul arrived. RLC have mainly vagina and penis relationships which I find boring.

To be fair to Paul, Leora needs foreplay like men do. She doesn't. She and Malia, like Paul just went for the crotch and played through to orgasm. From first touch orgasm was the goal. Leora isn't a woman you'd have to seduce. She is ready to have sex.  The fact that Paul comes in and fucks her and goes back to doing what he wants is just something Leora has allowed to develop. It's on her.

I wonder what her response would be to a new person in her life somehow used slow seduction on her. Her wet pussy would really be soaked. If she had an unplanned affair something spontaneous bet she'd be a wild piece of ass. I'd personally love to see her in a sexual situation in which she didn't know what was coming next instead of directing it.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

To be fair to Paul, Leora needs foreplay like men do. She doesn't. She and Malia, like Paul just went for the crotch and played through to orgasm. From first touch orgasm was the goal. Leora isn't a woman you'd have to seduce. She is ready to have sex.  The fact that Paul comes in and fucks her and goes back to doing what he wants is just something Leora has allowed to develop. It's on her.

I wonder what her response would be to a new person in her life somehow used slow seduction on her. Her wet pussy would really be soaked. If she had an unplanned affair something spontaneous bet she'd be a wild piece of ass. I'd personally love to see her in a sexual situation in which she didn't know what was coming next instead of directing it.

at the czechfantasy 

• Like 2

Now she has her ass pointed perfectly at Cam 13. What would she do if she could exhibit herself? Not knocking her, but guys, can you imagine Leora living like other people not showing her self naked, bating and fucking while being watched?

I mean this as a real question. I know she would have a very difficult time covering herself and not getting attention.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Now she has her ass pointed perfectly at Cam 13. What would she do if she could exhibit herself? Not knocking her, but guys, can you imagine Leora living like other people not showing her self naked, bating and fucking while being watched?

I mean this as a real question. I know she would have a very difficult time covering herself and not getting attention.

As long as makes my dinner I don't mind

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Touching for a bate or just trying to keep viewers?  Be nice is she did something naughty so soon after Paul filled her

Could get mop out and clean up his mess the shove rest of it up her    oops sorry getting carried away

37 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Could get mop out and clean up his mess the shove rest of it up her    oops sorry getting carried away

Leora cums and that's it.  Wayne doesn't let Wednesday get away with that. He keeps on her making her cum hard again, then again. No mercy.

• Confused 1