Fan Page Leora 2023 #1

pulo filipe

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Even masterchef is bored of the repeated boredom and passionless / forced camera shows and open legs exposure and has stop commenting or expressing to his “ love “ Leora his endless feelings .. I miss him 😔😔😔😔

I'm not complaining just making a personal opinion. I miss her innocent early days when the camera embarrassed her.

• Like 1

Regardless of any criticism I've ever had of Leora based on my observations I have to give her credit for being a decent gal who doesn't place the sex card on Paul collapsing in tears, guilt trips and distance.

I was watching Wednesday doing the poor me little in tears CRAP with Wayne.   He stood up to her for a while then wimped put and groveled.

I am so glad to have married a woman that is honest and loving who can tell me what she thinks without collapsing into tears and acting weak. We talk it out even with emotion, sometimes taking a verbal brake to chew on what has been said but my girl has my back and I have hears. No gimmicks or facades. I hate watching people disagree that don't have the maturity or brains to dialogue without the poor me shit.

Wednesday isn't worthy of wearing Leora's panties.

6 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Regardless of any criticism I've ever had of Leora based on my observations I have to give her credit for being a decent gal who doesn't place the sex card on Paul collapsing in tears, guilt trips and distance.

I was watching Wednesday doing the poor me little in tears CRAP with Wayne.   He stood up to her for a while then wimped put and groveled.

I am so glad to have married a woman that is honest and loving who can tell me what she thinks without collapsing into tears and acting weak. We talk it out even with emotion, sometimes taking a verbal brake to chew on what has been said but my girl has my back and I have hears. No gimmicks or facades. I hate watching people disagree that don't have the maturity or brains to dialogue without the poor me shit.

Wednesday isn't worthy of wearing Leora's panties.

She is even worse maybe by allowing him to treat her at times with abusing , making her cry but still returning to him .. even if he cheated on her , even if she cheated on him ..

The truth is that Leora and Paul have no real friends in their present residence city , people that can trust let’s say in case anything stupid happen like Wednesday’s situation where at least she had a place to go .. they have one another , isolated and lonely , no trusting anyone .. and Leora hasn’t for years seen any of her family members .. if these all is normal in peoples’ lives when we are in our early 30s , I rest my case . 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She is even worse maybe by allowing him to treat her at times with abusing , making her cry but still returning to him .. even if he cheated on her , even if she cheated on him ..

The truth is that Leora and Paul have no real friends in their present residence city , people that can trust let’s say in case anything stupid happen like Wednesday’s situation where at least she had a place to go .. they have one another , isolated and lonely , no trusting anyone .. and Leora hasn’t for years seen any of her family members .. if these all is normal in peoples’ lives when we are in our early 30s , I rest my case . 

A rebuttal and opinion I can consider and respect. Really none of the people on RLC are 'normal' per se. Normal people wouldn't want to be seen 24/7 with or without friends for rent/money.

25 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

A rebuttal and opinion I can consider and respect. Really none of the people on RLC are 'normal' per se. Normal people wouldn't want to be seen 24/7 with or without friends for rent/money.

It is different not to be considered normal but trying to act under “ normal human behaviors “ and it is another thing not to be considered normal and having a zero social life for whatever reasons .Everything it is said , criticized and commented about them , as long as on cameras , they need to be ready and accepting things and opinions written about them ( by being respectful to them of course as human beings ) .