B4 - General Topic 2023 #2 (January)

2 hours ago, peking said:

that is a very strange relationship

Taylor should think three times about this one.

Why?

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Kristy has said at least 10 times now she doesn't want to talk and Taylor refuses to listen. If Taylor was a guy, everybody on this forum would be calling for the police to show up and kick her out.

Are you saying Taylor's not a guy 😅

1 hour ago, Shinobi49 said:

It doesn't surprise me, since she hung out with Loraine and went back to her room, she thinks she's allowed everything... I even got to talk to her and she takes everyone down... And there's other things that it would not be good to reveal here

Interpreter please 

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

I doubt the problem is that simple because she has no problem when Taylor tells her about her relationship with Red or the other girl

She knows that Red means nothing, after all Kristy is the one who picked Red

50 minutes ago, moules said:

If I were one of the partying girls, I would be really pissed at Tim.  This was setting up to be a top cam night, much like the foursome at Martina and Alberto's last weekend dominated the rankings.  So the girls are out some bonus money.

Hardly a foursome, more like same room sex with 2 couples 🤔

18 minutes ago, peterete123 said:

Tim is a f*cking bastard, I don't understand why he continues in the project

Petition RLC support.  I have done it before...lately they have bern responding.  They wanted subs from this night and this guy completly shit in RLCs face.  They are insane if they allow him to stay.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

Kristy well knows that Taylor is unabashedly promiscuous.  Were not she, Masha, and Taylor naked together in Taylor's bed, when Kristy decided to excuse herself, and Masha and Taylor then had sex.  And was it not Kristy who hung Taylor's weapons of choice above Taylor's bed?

I expect Kristy heard of Masha saying 'no mas' after a few minutes of a rough strap-on fucking by Taylor.  (And I think the rough pounding was Masha's specific preference.)

---------------

Lilith is Tani's confidante, and I am quite sure Tim's behavior will de discussed at length by the two of them.  And if I were Tim, I would not get on the wrong side of Lilith, given Lilith's friendship and association with N&B.  (I would rank Nelly's closest on-camera friends as !.) Gina, 2.) Alex, 3.) Martina, 4.) Lilith.)

There's so much hypocrisy here. It was wrong that Tim had kinda " sex" with Kimberly but all are rooting for Tani to have sex with the girls......tsk...  In my mind they deserve each other. Both are two timing cheaters...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1