B4 - General Topic 2023 #2 (January)

11 minutes ago, northguy said:

Taylor ha suonato con Kimberley accanto a Kristy, poi ha suonato con Lilith,

poi ha baciato Tani a 2 metri da Kristy, e ha fatto espliciti preliminari con Tani,

tipo 5 metri davanti a Kristy, presumibilmente il suo grande amore.

Un po' come tua moglie che balla con un altro uomo, togliendosi i vestiti

e fare mosse. Gelosia? Cazzo? La tua scelta.

Ha fatto la stessa cosa nel suo ultimo soggiorno con Piper, si picchiarono anche. Non gli e’ servita come lezione, quindi lo fa’ e rifara’ ancora.

But they are not a couple. Taylor is a GOV, she said it clearly when she entered "I want to have fun on this vacation ... and fuck all the girls". It seems to me consistent in all of this. Certainly this behavior may not be appreciated by some bigots ... but who cares!
Before her the villa was more boring than an old soap opera .. now at least there is some life.
Indeed, I must say, soaps in general are even more intriguing than RLC, as well as dramas there are also intrigues, betrayals. On RLC this is missing ... for many months now the only "cheating fact", if we want to call it in  this way, is the blowjob that Tim received from Kim.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Machevh said:

But they are not a couple. Taylor is a GOV, she said it clearly when she entered "I want to have fun on this vacation ... and fuck all the girls". It seems to me consistent in all of this. Certainly this behavior may not be appreciated by some bigots ... but who cares!

In my opinion it has nothing to do with being bigots or not, it's the whole situation that is embarrassing. It was known from day 1 that Taylor wanted to fuck all the girls of B4, the problem is people like Kristy who wants to be a drama queen to be first in replays and cameras.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Sunday boring sunday! 

Kim in B4 right now, cooking something. Maybe she wants to avoid the couple of lovebirds in B7?

I can't believe Taylor doesn't find her sexy enough to please her ... 🍌

Or have someone to talk and cook.

31 minutes ago, Machevh said:

I can't believe Taylor doesn't find her sexy enough to please her ... 

Still a mystery for me. Taylor is often a rude bitch to her. And the other girls, for some reason, don't seem to like her presence that much either

2 hours ago, Machevh said:

for many months now the only "cheating fact", if we want to call it in  this way, is the blowjob that Tim received from Kim.

So Tani getting her pussy licked and fingered from Taylor is not cheating but Tim's blowjob is?  hmmmmm.

• Like 1