It's so Dumb to fix a TV so high on a wall you have to look upwards to see it!

van the man

That depends on the angle at which you sit. If you sit in a straight chair, yes, it's gonna be a bitch on the neck. But if you sit in a recliner or a laid back sorta chair, then it's all good.

I say it all depends on the seated position of the watcher. In my first apartment, I attached the TV to the ceiling in the bedroom. While laying in bed it was great. You could lay back without propping yourself up on a stack of pillows.

In my living room now, there is a 60" sitting on top of the mantle of a defunct fireplace. I used the hearth as an area for the electronics. I built shelving and cut the appropriate holes for the wires. I don't have the high dollar wireless stuff yet. As long as this stuff works, I don't need any more than 1500 watts of audio.

Have any of you ever seen that amazing movie by Roman Polanski called "Bitter Moon?"

Well in it there is a scene where this very pretty girl walks over to a TV set and then hikes up her skirt and pisses all over it.

That's kind of how I feel about television in general.  I just can't stand watching it for very long at all.