B4 - General Topic 2023 #3 (January)

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Traffic means fuck all.  SUBS is all that matters

I agree with you on that. Also, No one here can say how many subscribers RLC has. 

Therefore, even if not perfect, traffic is probably the only available to viewers to get a hint about how RLC is actually doing. 

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I agree with you on that. Also, No one here can say how many subscribers RLC has. 

Therefore, even if not perfect, traffic is probably the only available to viewers to get a hint about how RLC is actually doing. 

Estimated revenue 2-5 mio. Euros annually divided with the

price of 1 years membership gives a number around

10.000 subscribers, so not 100.000 or 1.000.

Traffic is obviously an indicator, subscribers or not.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, northguy said:

Estimated revenue 2-5 mio. Euros annually divided with the

price of 1 years membership gives a number around

10.000 subscribers, so not 100.000 or 1.000.

Traffic is obviously an indicator, subscribers or not.

I think the estimated revenues refer to sites financed by advertising. That number can not be used by a site like RLC, I think.

5 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Mais non Moos, je lis en français grâce au traducteur et quand j'écris , il me change parfois ma phrase et je n'y peux rien.

ok je comprend mieux ce que tu veux dire, personnellement j'utilise le traducteur google au lieu de celui du forum pour éviter ce genre de problème 

• Like 1

il y a 8 minutes, moos54 a dit :

ok je comprends mieux ce que tu veux dire, personnellement j'utilise le traducteur google au lieu de celui du forum pour éviter ce genre de problème 

Merci du conseil, je vais tenter de le faire pour éviter ces conneries , je dois surveiller tout le temps quand je fais " envoi " pour être sûr que je n'écris pas de non sens .

this participation of Taylor leaves me speechless!!! I would never have believed that such a banal girl would become the center of attraction for all the girls, the honey on which all the bees come to rest, irresistibly attracted by the evil and bewitching charm of the bewitching lesbian!! !! maybe she uses an elixir like this?!!!!
if I had been told that taylor would even succeed in making kristy sink into homosexuality, I would have taken the person for a madman!!!!
kristy is therefore part of the multiple sex plans of the bewitcher, and so i wish her a good future in her new life as a lesbian, full of lesbian clubs filled with ugly girls with short hair, and if one day she wants a child, she will be able to ask for advice on PMA and sperm donors, from nina and kira!!!!

g3r6.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1