B4 - General Topic 2023 #3 (January)

This thing between Kristy and Taylor is one of the most amazing and genuine stories we have ever seen developing in the history of RLC .. It is all natural , experimenting for Kristy , it is no bullshit shows , it is a girl ( Kristy ) discovering things she could never imagine that they were hiding inside her and kudos to Taylor on managing to make Kristy explode .. For as long as they both remain in the project , I suggest we should admire them , applause then and enjoy them for any stories and moments that they will share with us .. from small arguments and fights , to endless passion moments ..

We can definitely say that after Martina and Nelly , this can be considered the most blast moment that RLC had since that time .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

this position of Taylor between Kristy legs and Kristy wrapping her legs around Taylor is definately precursor to strap on time .... and no comments ??? must be bedtime in the rest of CC world 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

this position of Taylor between Kristy legs and Kristy wrapping her legs around Taylor is definately precursor to strap on time .... and no comments ??? must be bedtime in the rest of CC world 

They use vibrator instead, dont think she will bring the strapon

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

We're waiting breathlessly...

I just like the irony... I cant see fuck all but thumbs ..and I depend and appreciate comments on ACTION not stories about speculation of something that will never happen  and here it is ...and zip nada comments ... Ironic ....  nothing to hold our breath over cause its happening ... but I would be lying if I didn't hope the strap on comes out ....question is ??? who uses it first lol

• Haha 1