B4 - General Topic 2023 #3 (January)

28 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Raniya went downhill fast.....she is a do nothing and should get the fuck out.👎

Let's be honest the only thing happening in RLC is Kristy and Taylor.  Lili is basically gone and tani spends all her time with Tim in B7 now.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, poncherello said:

I have seen two stays by PIper and Taylor but I have never seen the passion, complicity and cleanliness of the relationship I see with Kristy between them. They fascinate me even more than Holly and Thor

No offense but that's bullshit. Taylor and Piper acted exactly like a couple and at least Piper licked Taylor (and fucked Taylor with the strap-on). Compared to what we saw with Piper, Taylor is limited to 10% of things with Kristy.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

No offense but that's bullshit. Taylor and Piper acted exactly like a couple and at least Piper licked Taylor (and fucked Taylor with the strap-on). Compared to what we saw with Piper, Taylor is limited to 10% of things with Kristy.

Question: Was Piper a lesbian like Taylor? The reason I asked is because I never knew Piper and I saw Kristy for the first time last year when she moved into B2.  I haven't been around as long enough to know as much about anyone on RLC.