B4 - General Topic 2023 #4 (January)

2 hours ago, moules said:

Relink to  Kristy's dismissive and cruel wave to Tani as she rushes up the stairs to return to B-7

Going back to the all-girly party over the weekend, when Tani and Lilith come from the LR and have lust laid down in Tani's bed. Taylor comes racing down the stairs to tell them that she thinks Tim is in the villa.  Lilith immediately leaves the bed to investigate, soon followed by Tani.  Tani exclaims 'No Way  No Way  No Way.'  It is a false alarm. When Tim actually does arrive in the villa a few minutes later to find Taylor feasting on Tani's pussy and Lilith playing with her breasts, he appears to blame Lilith for instigating this.

Just a thought that perhaps Lilith was indeed the prime instigator and wanted to prove to Tani that not only was Tim watching her on RLC when she was not with him, but that he would come over to B-4 if Tani engaged in girl-girl sex.   So Lilith and Tani set up a test to see whether Tim was stalking and whether he would react to what he saw.

So Kristy's wave may be her expressing that she tinks Tani is a fool for staying with Tim.

----------------------------

And then there is Stockholm Syndrome, now a medically-recognized  psychiatric condition.

Jeez, relax man. Not everything is about Tim

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, northguy said:

Kristy really sick without any energy.

Kristy: What are you gonna do today?

Taylor: I'll be around to take care of you.

So Taylor is in fact a good person, as Kristy claims.

Tbh I’ve always thought Taylor to be a good caring person even going back to when she was with Piper and is a natural. The fact we can understand what she is saying also makes it easier to follow what is happening. Just because she loves sex and eating pussy at any opportunity makes her an even better person so she will certainly do for me. I’m surprised the strapon hasn’t appeared yet though for Kristy and if she’s sick doubt whether it will be tonight. Btw does anyone know where she is going tomorrow?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Tbh ho sempre pensato che Taylor fosse una brava persona premurosa anche quando era con Piper ed è naturale. Il fatto che possiamo capire cosa sta dicendo rende anche più facile seguire ciò che sta accadendo. Solo perché ama il sesso e mangiare figa in ogni occasione la rende una persona ancora migliore quindi lo farà sicuramente per me. Sono sorpreso che lo strapon non sia ancora apparso per Kristy e se è malata dubito che sarà stasera. A proposito qualcuno sa dove andrà domani?

If she's cured I think she'll go out with Taylor shopping for the farewell party that evening to which I don't know if boys were invited. It would be a problem because an asshole like Tim will stick to Tani and it will be difficult to get rid of a clingy like Miron

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Tbh I’ve always thought Taylor to be a good caring person even going back to when she was with Piper and is a natural. The fact we can understand what she is saying also makes it easier to follow what is happening. Just because she loves sex and eating pussy at any opportunity makes her an even better person so she will certainly do for me. I’m surprised the strapon hasn’t appeared yet though for Kristy and if she’s sick doubt whether it will be tonight. Btw does anyone know where she is going tomorrow?

Rumour: Farewell party tomorrow, but Kristy will likely be lame still.

That this drama was in English was just such a gift.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

Jeez, relax man. Not everything is about Tim

For some here in this forum it will always be an inner urge to somehow badmouth the guys. My guess is that this has a lot to do with jealousy.

What I find really interesting is how assumptions often turn into accepted (but never proven) factual claims, only to be used as a basis for further assumptions that also have not been confirmed. 😁 So instead of concluding from Kristy gesture that she may simply doesn't like Tani, for some here in the forum it must be the evil guy (in this case Tim) who is to blame. No matter how abstruse the reasoning, if there is any at all, may be. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, moos54 said:

from nowhere? really? 

Taylor has literally been trying to get closer to Kristy for several months, moreover she explains it very well in a discussion with Raniya when Kristy took Taylor's actions badly during the last party at B4

ok, the talk of the town was that taylor was quoted saying she was going to fuck everyone in the villa during this tour of duty. who has she actually fucked during this stay?  the only one besides the tinder girl that i can recall reading about was elettra who has now been told to have been in a gang bang with 5 guys (why am i not surprised)! so now all eyes and ears on everything taylor and kristy say.  i sorry there moos54, if you want to believe what is happening between kristy and taylor as real, that's your prerogative but i'm not buying it.  kristy loves men way too much to settle down with an ugly bull dyke lesbian like taylor.  kristy is a showgirl, always has been and always will be!

• Upvote 2