B4 - General Topic 2023 #4 (January)

4 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

ok, the talk of the town was that taylor was quoted saying she was going to fuck everyone in the villa during this tour of duty. who has she actually fucked during this stay?  the only one besides the tinder girl that i can recall reading about was elettra who has now been told to have been in a gang bang with 5 guys (why am i not surprised)! so now all eyes and ears on everything taylor and kristy say.  i sorry there moos54, if you want to believe what is happening between kristy and taylor as real, that's your prerogative but i'm not buying it.  kristy loves men way too much to settle down with an ugly bull dyke lesbian like taylor.  kristy is a showgirl, always has been and always will be!

Taylor has fucked Lilith, Tani (until she was interrupted), and, IIRC, a guest girl or another girl from Barcelona..   She missed Monica.  She may have tied Aleksandra's record.

17 minutes ago, moules said:

Taylor has fucked Lilith, Tani (until she was interrupted), and, IIRC, a guest girl or another girl from Barcelona..   She missed Monica.  She may have tied Aleksandra's record.

And I think Kristy too. 😀

31 minutes ago, moules said:

and  Masha ???

and we are talking fucking as in Strap on ...not this hit and run pussy sniff she did with Tani BS

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, moules said:

Ginger had a serious record here.

31 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

and  Masha ???

Yes, Masha too.  Where Masha asked for the strap-on, Taylor obliged, and after several minutes, Masha said 'mo more'.

I didn't put Kristy on the list because I surmised that FZ [HF] had mentally included her, as his posts acknowledged that the bull dyke lesbian was having sex with Kristy.  (Unless of course he had banished the view of their having sex from his memory.)    I don't know how many bull dyke lesbians FZ has come across, but I don't think Taylor would be considered a bull dyke by other lesbians. 

I have a friend who is an androgynous lesbian, so she often takes the boy role with her strap-on.  She would consider Taylor to be on the 'thick' side based on a photo she sent of a lesbian she  would be visiting.  She can work remotely, so she travels internationally to visit her lesbian friends, and they likewise.  She was supposed to go to a fixture at Old Telford with several of them, but the match was postponed because of the Queen's funeral.  Manchester police had been sent to London, and there were none to spare  to police the premises.

For Harley if he still lurks,  dykes in San Francisco 

d7496f_973a518dc5724ecb8fc5054de9c50edf~

with their Harleys!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

I think Lilith was kissing Kimberly in bed one day.  Did they ever do anymore than that?   Has Kimberly been with anyone?

Kimberly was the first female participant to touch Tani's bare pussy, a week ago.  That was followed later than night, after Tim had rescued Tani from the B-4 lesbians, by Lilith and Kimberly groping each other's pussies on Lilith's bed.  But Kimberly was apparently too drunk for it to progress further.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

Don't forget the pounding she gave Elettra who then said it was the best fucking she's ever had

• Like 1

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

I don't know if you see the difference between our two points of view, personally I see and hear what can happen on RLC with my subscription, while you only base yourself on the comments of forum members
I'm not sure that your opinion in this situation can be really relevant.

However, I'm not saying that I'm right about everything either and I don't think I talked about love either between Taylor and Kristy, but it is clear that there is something between them that goes beyond "shows" and "rlc"
Otherwise they would not plan to leave for several days to visit one or more cities in Spain together

I believe you had the same opinion when Holly and Thor first started dating and then joined the project as a couple, you always said that it was only for RLC's money that they did this and that they weren't a real couple

I can tell you that you were wrong about that so you can still be wrong about Taylor and Kristy's relationship

of course i could be wrong, i've never said i'm 100% for sure that i'm right about anything. holly and thor, i still believe to this day are not in love.  holly maybe in love with thor but thor is only in love with and easy woman's pussy.  you can take that to the bank.

• Upvote 1