Good Morning Love GIF by Travis Foster

Good Morning ---- good night

great wednesday everyone

18/01/2023 18/janeiro /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯 

Paul 🤴

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

She's been raising her voice to Paul and he has stood his ground and given back.  Not a fight but each planting their feet on something.

Leora should give him an ultimatum - "it is my way or the highway". Paul has lots to lose while Leora has much to gain if they go separate ways.

11 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora should give him an ultimatum - "it is my way or the highway". Paul has lots to lose while Leora has much to gain if they go separate ways.

She's too attached to let him go. She might try to verbally try to dominate him, which Paul isn't going to put up with. I think they'll bicker now and then and go back to what we're used to this bast decade. 

In spite of each other's quirks they seem pretty happy. Not the relation many of us would chose but as long as she's on the cam being Leora who cares what their relationship is? It's their lives.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

She's too attached to let him go. She might try to verbally try to dominate him, which Paul isn't going to put up with. I think they'll bicker now and then and go back to what we're used to this bast decade. 

In spite of each other's quirks they seem pretty happy. Not the relation many of us would chose but as long as she's on the cam being Leora who cares what their relationship is? It's their lives.

My recollection - Leora seemed to have more fun and lots of laughs when Malia was there compared to being with Paul. Could just be the fact that women do tend to enjoy each other's company, more relaxed and create fun activities quite often. Paul tends to be an unexcitable guy more times than not (a boring person).

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

what is this 😂😂 

czechtaxi 😏

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

She's been raising her voice to Paul and he has stood his ground and given back.  Not a fight but each planting their feet on something.

Looking at the time, i think Leora wanted to stay awake a little longer while Paul wanted to sleep. At least this is how i interpreted the story, maybe they discussed something else.

• Like 2

Il y a 4 heures, Max Ragnar a dit :

Elle a élevé la voix vers Paul et il a tenu bon et a redonné. Pas un combat mais chacun plantant ses pieds sur quelque chose.

Comme je l'ais déjà dit ces petits sursaut d'humeur reviendront de plus en plus souvent c'est inévitable vu le comportement de Paul

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Anode said:

Comme je l'ais déjà dit ces petits sursaut d'humeur reviendront de plus en plus souvent c'est inévitable vu le comportement de Paul

Leora has always had mood swings, even when she was with Malia or alone, that's nothing new. It is known that Leora has a difficult character, perhaps this is also why Leora prefers to be with Paul rather than being with another man. It will probably all be over by the time Leora gets up.

• Upvote 3