Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #3

Pete1960

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora likes to keep up when the trends in RLC. To keep up and not lose viewers she needs to start talking a little more in English or she will fall back in viewers,

Excellent point, and useful for staying fluent.

Kristy and Taylor (and friends) speak English together, a common language as it appears their normal languages differ. Also Venera and Lion converse in English now and then.

Leora's accent is a BIG turn on to me. What about you guys?

4 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Kristy and Taylor (and friends) speak English together, a common language as it appears their normal languages differ. Also Venera and Lion converse in English now and then.

Probably is but I never heard her speak english

44 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

That wouldn't make sense. Elettra with Taylor spoke in Italian not in English. When the girls weren't talking to Taylor they were speaking Russian to each other. Why should Leora talk to Paul in English if they are both Russian and alone at home?

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

That wouldn't make sense. Elettra with Taylor spoke in Italian not in English. When the girls weren't talking to Taylor they were speaking Russian to each other. Why should Leora talk to Paul in English if they are both Russian and alone at home?

Throwing a carrot to the subscribers, Practicing to keep fluent.

• Haha 1

good to see leora and malia actually penetrate each other with toys for the first time in one of king jimbos vids yesterday.

in all the vids ive seen so far none has shown leora or malia shave or trim their pussies. do they go to a salon to get it done.?

has paul managed to penetrate leoras bottom with his todger and give it a good seeing too yet.?

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

What ever noise she make when she comes

25 minutes ago, joebloggs3 said:

good to see leora and malia actually penetrate each other with toys for the first time in one of king jimbos vids yesterday.

in all the vids ive seen so far none has shown leora or malia shave or trim their pussies. do they go to a salon to get it done.?

has paul managed to penetrate leoras bottom with his todger and give it a good seeing too yet.?

Malia I liked having my hand on the body of the Leora 

Malia With mr pink inside the kitten and with two fingers 

Paul I'm already on the ass Gives Leora