B4 - General Topic 2023 #5 (January)

2 minutes ago, cookiedoe said:

didn't she do this before pack a load of her things but never leave?

Not like this.  She actually emptied her closets and dresser and packed most of her items in bags and suit cases etc, and took them upstairs to the front door in the hallway.  Her room is almost spotless.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rzkjr1 said:

I've seen this question being asked before the other day.  I'm not sure about the answer to your question.  However, I'm thinking she probably has some friends that she starts going to visit most of the time, so she doesn't have to show herself on cam any longer, IMO.  I'm thinking this way, because of the way she has been acting ever since her and Elettra invited some guys over for sex without letting them know about the cams.  I truly believe she is affected by that incident.  That's the way I've been seeing her ever since that happened.

Raniya is useless now. She needs to leave with the others.

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Raniya is useless now. She needs to leave with the others.

Yes, she should of left with Elettra.  She's just taking up extra space that someone else cold be paying for that really wants to be there.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

Yes, she should of left with Elettra.  She's just taking up extra space that someone else cold be paying for that really wants to be there.

Correction: someone else could be paid for that really wants to be there.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

Not like this.  She actually emptied her closets and dresser and packed most of her items in bags and suit cases etc, and took them upstairs to the front door in the hallway.  Her room is almost spotless.

and "half the kitchen" too 😉 

• Haha 1