B4 - General Topic 2023 #5 (January)

Just now, moules said:

So Kristy's dance company is not in Madrid, and she will not be re-joining her dance company in Madrid?

She will in Russia, Madrid will be a love trip with Taylor. She just said that in the kitchen to Kimberly and they are planing this trip for many days now.  

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So why she said that she got a job proposition in Morocco? To deceive us too?

If she said she is going to Morocco because she has a new hob there, then I did not see that being posted.  What I saw being posted was a trip to Madrid, and the need for a trip to Russia.

Just now, moules said:

If she said she is going to Morocco because she has a new hob there, then I did not see that being posted.  What I saw being posted was a trip to Madrid, and the need for a trip to Russia.

Then you should subscribe and take  the info by yourself, many time is hard to understand what they are saying either because of the low volume or the ambient music. And keep in mind that some members have and advanced age and their ears aren't as they once were. 🤣

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She will in Russia, Madrid will be a love trip with Taylor. She just said that in the kitchen to Kimberly and they are planing this trip for many days now.  

As I understand what you have written this is what Kristy told Kimberly:

1.) she will rejoin her dance company in Moscow.  (Her dance company is holding a camp for dancers in Moscow the last week in January.)

2.) at some point, she and Taylor will travel to Madrid

3.) she has a new job in Morocco.

------------------

And because today was the her last day on the project, she has moved her belongings to another location in Barcelona before she returns to Moscow, or takes the love trip to Madrid, or moves to Morocco.

^^^  Is all of this correct????

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, moules said:

As I understand what you have written this is what Kristy told Kimberly:

1.) she will rejoin her dance company in Moscow.  (Her dance company is holding a camp for dancers in Moscow the last week in January.)

2.) at some point, she and Taylor will travel to Madrid

3.) she has a new job in Morocco.

------------------

And because today was the her last day on the project, she has moved her belongings to another location in Barcelona before she returns to Moscow, or takes the love trip to Madrid, or moves to Morocco.

^^^  Is all of this correct????

Today was Taylor talking with Kimberly. K&T were talking about this trip many times with Kimb and Raniya.

After Taylor leave the project K&T are going to travel to many cities in Spain, first stop will be in Madrid.

After this trip Kristy will go to Moscow to join her dance group, after this she said that she have a job proposal in Morocco. I don't know if she confirmed that she will work there or not.

Taylor after the trip will go back to Italy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Today was Taylor talking with Kimberly. K&T were talking about this trip many times with Kimb and Raniya.

After Taylor leave the project K&T are going to travel to many cities in Spain, first stop will be in Madrid.

After this trip Kristy will go to Moscow to join her dance group, after this she said that she have a job proposal in Morocco. I don't know if she confirmed that she will work there or not.

Taylor after the trip will go back to Italy.

Thank you.

I understand that there is a lot of curiosity about what will happen in the future, but we will all have to give them the privacy they deserve.
Kristy is definitely a major figure in this project. In this stay she made a lot of talk about himself, she made us angry, perplexed, but also smiled, and above all she slowly shared his personality and his emotions.
I'm very sorry to see her go out right now, but I'm happy to have finally seen her serene these past few days.

You will be greatly missed Kristy, and we will certainly be happy to see you again if you wish.
Good luck with everything, may you be happy.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Kristy left B4 after 368 days under this stay
477 days in total in Barcelona and 1701 in total on RLC

Safe trip, take care and all the best
I hope we'll see you again

Good, now I won't see all the bullshit on here.👍

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Kristy left B4 after 368 days under this stay
477 days in total in Barcelona and 1701 in total on RLC