B4 - General Topic 2023 #5 (January)

3 minutes ago, moules said:

It would seem Taylor is not going to Madrid.  Perhaps the only reason for her to travel to Madrid was to see if she could marry Kristy, for the Schengen visa.

From how Kristy packed some of her stuff, it will not be going with her to Russia from the way she packed.  Perhaps she expects to return.

Lilith is packing but it seems she is not going far.

Dude, your are exaggerating again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Does anyone figure out why Kristy and Taylor didn't leave together? Kristy was dressed poorly but they had to leave today for Madrid,

Because today is her last day in the project and Taylor is leaving on 18th if I understood correctly.

10 minutes ago, moules said:

It would seem Taylor is not going to Madrid.  Perhaps the only reason for her to travel to Madrid was to see if she could marry Kristy, for the Schengen visa.

Is Madrid the new Las Vegas ? You can just show up there to a chappel and and a look-alike Julio Iglesias will  pronounce you wife and wife ?, 

• Haha 11

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Does anyone figure out why Kristy and Taylor didn't leave together? Kristy was dressed poorly but they had to leave today for Madrid,

Possible explanations.

1.)  Kristy is not going to Madrid.  That was a false story told to mislead RLC subscribers.  Her dance company is Russian;  I thought it strange they would travel to Spain to perform, given the hostilities.  Even stranger was the story that the Dance Company would pay for Taylor's travel to Madrid.

2.) Kristy is leaving for Russia in a day or two, and hopes to return with a Schengen visa.  If marriage to Taylor is one way of obtaining the visa, she could exit Russia for Georgia or Turkey, travel to Italy on a non-Schengen visa (see Sam and Eva) and marry Taylor in Italy.  Taylor is an Italian national so perhaps easier to do that in Rome than Madrid.

---------

Interesting that Lilith did not come the door to see Kristy leave.  To me, Lilith will see her again soon. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moules said:

Possibili spiegazioni.

1.) Kristy non andrà a Madrid. Quella era una storia falsa raccontata per fuorviare gli abbonati RLC. La sua compagnia di danza è russa; Ho pensato che fosse strano che si recassero in Spagna per esibirsi, date le ostilità. Ancora più strana era la storia secondo cui la compagnia di danza avrebbe pagato il viaggio di Taylor a Madrid.

2.) Kristy partirà per la Russia tra un giorno o due e spera di tornare con un visto Schengen. Se il matrimonio con Taylor è un modo per ottenere il visto, potrebbe uscire dalla Russia per la Georgia o la Turchia, viaggiare in Italia con un visto non Schengen (vedi Sam ed Eva) e sposare Taylor in Italia. Taylor è un cittadino italiano, quindi forse è più facile farlo a Roma che a Madrid.

---------

Interessante che Lilith non sia venuta alla porta per vedere Kristy andarsene. Per me, Lilith la rivedrà presto. 

If he wants to marry Kristy he can't do it in Spain, he has to do it in Italy to give her citizenship. But it seems premature to me to talk about marriage, it seems to me out of all logic, even if I hope it ends in orange blossom

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, moules said:

Possible explanations.

1.)  Kristy is not going to Madrid.  That was a false story told to mislead RLC subscribers.  Her dance company is Russian;  I thought it strange they would travel to Spain to perform, given the hostilities.  Even stranger was the story that the Dance Company would pay for Taylor's travel to Madrid.

2.) Kristy is leaving for Russia in a day or two, and hopes to return with a Schengen visa.  If marriage to Taylor is one way of obtaining the visa, she could exit Russia for Georgia or Turkey, travel to Italy on a non-Schengen visa (see Sam and Eva) and marry Taylor in Italy.  Taylor is an Italian national so perhaps easier to do that in Rome than Madrid.

---------

Interesting that Lilith did not come the door to see Kristy leave.  To me, Lilith will see her again soon. 

If you paid attention to what they were saying all this time you would know this is all bs what are you saying.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

If he wants to marry Kristy he can't do it in Spain, he has to do it in Italy to give her citizenship. But it seems premature to me to talk about marriage, it seems to me out of all logic, even if I hope it ends in orange blossom

The marriage to Kristy was not to give her Italian citizenship, but to allow for the extension of her Schengen visa, or the issuance of a new Schengen visa because she was now 'married' to a citizen of a Schengen zone country.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, moules said:

The marriage to Kristy was not to give her Italian citizenship, but to allow for the extension of her Schengen visa, or the issuance of a new Schengen visa because she was now 'married' to a citizen of a Schengen zone country.

So why she said that she got a job proposition in Morocco? To deceive us too?

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If you paid attention to what they were saying all this time you would know this is all bs what are you saying.

So Kristy's dance company is not in Madrid, and she will not be re-joining her dance company in Madrid?