B4 - General Topic 2023 #6 (January)

1 hour ago, Machevh said:

Don't worry, it's only the lady who cleans the apartments.

But would it be such a bad idea to have a Milf apartment? I think I'm certainly in the minority since here it seems to me that everyone already considers Nelly old!

I would like to see a milfs apt,as long as the one that was there this morning isn't in it 😆 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Machevh said:

Taylor will certainly come back to collect her luggage before returning to Italy.
Kristy also left her trolleys here, but will likely pick them up when she returns from Russia.
However, I hope to see them both again in 8 days, so maybe we will know something about their holiday.
Taylor has also promised to stop by the B5 to say hello to Teresa... we'll see, however both have finished their stay.

I forgot Kristy put a small suit case in the hallway area with plastic wrap she wrapped around it.  I hope to see them again too.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, eulenspiegel said:

Koffer ja… stehen immer noch.. aber wie kommst du drauf, dass sie sich mit Kristy trifft?

If you watched and listened to their conversations, you would know they where catching the train for a holiday together. It's been talked about a lot on this forum.

10 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

If you watched and listened to their conversations, you would know they where catching the train for a holiday together. It's been talked about a lot on this forum.

I think we'll talk about it for a long time if rlc doesn't give us anything else. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Wenn Sie ihre Gespräche beobachtet und angehört hätten, wüssten Sie, dass sie den Zug für einen gemeinsamen Urlaub nehmen würden. Hier im Forum wurde schon viel darüber gesprochen.

Habe ich gelesen und versucht die Gespräche zu verfolgen. Ist nur komisch das T im B4 noch übernachtet hat und Kristy nicht 🙁

12 minutes ago, eulenspiegel said:

Habe ich gelesen und versucht die Gespräche zu verfolgen. Ist nur komisch das T im B4 noch übernachtet hat und Kristy nicht 🙁

She evidently had other things to do. You can also consider that after a year living under the cameras and the emotions of the last days she needed to have some space for herself.

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

As you maybe know , I am one of the biggest fans of Masha , i consider her the prefect example of what RLC has imagined this site when they created it . 

It can all be possible , your scenario could be a reality . Masha in my eyes , she’s the real RLC representative as a business . Her apartment is her “ home” , even now with her mother there it all looks so natural . I can’t think of anyone else who provides this real life content other than her . I can also think Martina and Alberto and Linda and Tibor as real and honest life in front of cameras participants , but from Masha , i have seen the most . Friends , relatives , sex , relationships , fights , the woman has clearly and without hesitation shared all with us . 

People consider a professional cam girl the RLC Queen , i simply laugh 😂🤣 Masha for sure has a big role with RLC but the current relationship which is ZERO and none with Nelly ( wife of Bogdan who plays a major role with RLC ) , I don’t know how much impact it has with her involvement with RLC . 

I look at the "members" that have been pretty much part of the RLC cast since I started watching 5-6 years ago and think there is more to their role than just viewing material.

Leora - Catch-bate 

Linda & Tibor - ???  I wonder if all that time he spends on his computer is for RLC

Nelly & Bogdan

Martina & Alberto

Masha

Sasha - His return to on screen was not a big surprise, as I think he has a senior role with RLC, maybe even the Big Cheese and I'm not referring to his cock.

• Upvote 1