B4 - General Topic 2023 #6 (January)

12 minutes ago, tito216 said:

En 2016 estando en el apartamento de Moscú coincidió con Heidi, esta ultima con novio que paso muchas noches en el apartamento, pero sin embargo Heidi tuvo mas de 4 horas de sexo con otra chica y nunca vi a Kristy acercarse mucho a ella. En esa época Kristy se follaba a todo tío que entraba por la puerta. Patético el ultimo que tuvo.

Kristy was in love with Kamila, not Heidi.

Her BF "S" was a particular mean bastard,

showing how poor Kristy's love life was then.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rzkjr1 said:

I'm sure that doesn't happen either with Marlene with all the different guys she used to bring in.  I thought they were pretty regular and quickly bought in by her to even think about signing any papers as intoxicated as she used to be.  I also know that Rani and Elettra didn't have their guest sign anything either, because when they discovered the cams one of them was trying to block one of them along with Rani trying to do the same until Elettra told them no and she then unblocked it.  One of the guys said he could get in trouble when he found out and saw he was on film so then he and his other guy friend left very quickly. 

It's been years since I've seen that thing. Maybe now they have simpler and faster systems. I know that a camgirls site has a system to authorize them to involve and show someone who is not registered, and they do it by inserting a photo of ID with their smartphone. In any case, I don't think that a company like rlc has underestimated this aspect and therefore they certainly have a way to be safe from possible inconveniences.

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A speculation according to events seen in recent months .. 

Masha visits Barcelona and stays in B4  in November ( or October )  if i remember correctly , very very soon after we got Elettra and Taylor in the villa .

Masha visits Barcelona during Christmas and stays in B4 and less than a month later we see major changes with the departure of one of the longest in a row stay tenant , Kristy (  I think she is the one with Radislava who have stayed for a year or so ) , Taylor departing also and another long continuous  stay tenant , Lilith . 

It is most probably coincidences but it is a fact that the changes happened after Masha’s visit . I had stated while Masha was on holidays  last month that it looks like changes are coming since she’s visiting and here it is 😂 But of course a big speculation from my side , still the facts show a pattern the last twice she has been there . The arrival of the new girls will reveal a lot of how RLC wants to proceed for 2023 since the new girls will be the spring / summer times in the villa … personal preference would be 1 or 2 new tenants but the type of girls like Anya / Lavika /Britney or even the sisters 😊 , the return of Esmi and her sister I would love to have , most of all I would love that they give once again the villa to Ulyana / Olivia and Harley and the hardcore ultimate return would be for me to have Diane , Daniela and Olya , this would guarantee an incredible fun in all aspects summer .. 

At the moment , we get to see amazing Tani who any of us viewers can see how the best sex happens  when you have a woman who knows what to do with a man even not being the best performer , we have fantastic B2 which keeps Barcelona GOV project interesting to watch and poor Britney who has an unbelievable potential but needs to get free from the ghost place , B1 . As for B5 , it isn’t the same without Holly and Thor which had a truly amazing chemistry and co stay with Tereza and Timur , but i need to say , for my personal preference about women , Wednesday is a dream female , amazing boobs , the curves at the body exactly where they should be , a girl who simply loves her guy endlessly and she surrenders to his requests as he knows how to please her . Last but not least , the hunted by the indifferent from the majority of viewers B7 and the presence of Nelly and Bogdan for who their time should be long gone , despite for me Bogdan always being a fantastic guy . Poor Kimberly , fun , smiley , crazy , full of life to do things , i hope the new arrivals will help her present to us her endless potential as well . Let’s see . 

I wouldn't put the "blame" on Britney "doing nothing" on her roommates because just last night she did under the covers. Of course, if Britney was in the Villa much more could happen in the company of others.

I also put on the list, girls like Zara and Mathilda or even them should return.

5 hours ago, Machevh said:

Surely her detractors will continue to argue that it was all a script to cheat users and make money. They won't believe this vacation even seeing the pictures of the departure from the train station.

I am sure that K&T's holiday is real and I wish them really happy days in which their relationship can grow and become even more solid.
I hope we can see them again together and happy in 8 days when they will return to the villa to pick up their luggage.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I think we should all be grateful to Taylor for what she has brought in this stay. Sure she's not perfect, nobody is, but she showed real emotion, perhaps like no one else before, and I think many would be happy to see her and K back on the project.

Grazie e a presto Viki, in bocca al lupo per tutto. 

Totally agree … FINALLY the villa was a place to watch , not only for the private moments of Taylor but she also brought a different aura , it made the place alive and not boring . The majority here - myself belonging to it - , we have been commenting how bad both villas and the content had been . And it was finally the top place to watch as it is meant to be since they brought this place love some years ago , it is their flagship and when it became interesting , unfortunately we see Kristy and Taylor leave . Let’s see what comes , hope RLC gets lucky with the replacements . 

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I wouldn't put the "blame" on Britney "doing nothing" on her roommates because just last night she did under the covers. Of course, if Britney was in the Villa much more could happen in the company of others.

I also put on the list, girls like Zara and Mathilda or even them should return.

Zara , pff , I forgot , yes please ☺️ .. Mathilda was fantastic but she had lack - in my opinion and we will always have our differences on that 😄😝 - of social skills , she reminded me of Radislava being locked in her room but in my opinion Mathilda was an absolute ready for all woman if she had the right company . Of course sometimes she visited B5 and it was nice to watch but that was all .. On the other hand , we also see how this room is hunted with girls locked in this room , it is now Elmira keeping on with the tradition 😂🤣 and what a difference with former tenant Mathilda .. in general as you know , I HATE watching girls who don’t interact and are isolated , this isn’t normal life and in my opinion it is just stays to make money with the least of exposure ( nudity isn’t an issue for any of the girls , masturbations for me I am bored to watch except if girls have amazing orgasms and “ feel “ it , only two belong for me into this concept , the one and only Esmi and the Queen of masturbations , lovely little Ariana ) 

16 minutes ago, northguy said:

Kristy estaba enamorada de Kamila, no de Heidi.

Su BF "S" era un bastardo malo en particular,

mostrando lo pobre que era la vida amorosa de Kristy en ese entonces.

Lo de Kristy-Kamila lo veíamos todos , y si, menudo 🤡🤡 el ultimo BF que tuvo.

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Totally agree … FINALLY the villa was a place to watch , not only for the private moments of Taylor but she also brought a different aura , it made the place alive and not boring . The majority here - myself belonging to it - , we have been commenting how bad both villas and the content had been . And it was finally the top place to watch as it is meant to be since they brought this place love some years ago , it is their flagship and when it became interesting , unfortunately we see Kristy and Taylor leave . Let’s see what comes , hope RLC gets lucky with the replacements . 

But sure, K&T drama is just the tip of the iceberg. In these months we have seen many other interesting things: guests, parties, .. even breakfast or lunch in the kitchen had become interesting to follow... this above all because we could understand their conversations in english, and Taylor was very expansive, she spoke with anyone and therefore made everything more enjoyable. Unfortunately IMO everything will go back to the way it was.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Zara , pff , I forgot , yes please ☺️ .. Mathilda was fantastic but she had lack - in my opinion and we will always have our differences on that 😄😝 - of social skills , she reminded me of Radislava being locked in her room but in my opinion Mathilda was an absolute ready for all woman if she had the right company . Of course sometimes she visited B5 and it was nice to watch but that was all .. On the other hand , we also see how this room is hunted with girls locked in this room , it is now Elmira keeping on with the tradition 😂🤣 and what a difference with former tenant Mathilda .. in general as you know , I HATE watching girls who don’t interact and are isolated , this isn’t normal life and in my opinion it is just stays to make money with the least of exposure ( nudity isn’t an issue for any of the girls , masturbations for me I am bored to watch except if girls have amazing orgasms and “ feel “ it , only two belong for me into this concept , the one and only Esmi and the Queen of masturbations , lovely little Ariana ) 

Mathilda showed in the last party that she could be wild with the right company and I'm not only doing reference of what she did with Lilith

12 minutes ago, Machevh said:

But sure, K&T drama is just the tip of the iceberg. In these months we have seen many other interesting things: guests, parties, .. even breakfast or lunch in the kitchen had become interesting to follow... this above all because we could understand their conversations in english, and Taylor was very expansive, she spoke with anyone and therefore made everything more enjoyable. Unfortunately IMO everything will go back to the way it was.

I am a positive thinker , i always believe that the company RLC wants the best of its viewers . In my opinion , since now Covid isn’t an issue anymore , we are seeing a massive evolution by RLC , they expanded in 2 more countries - especially Montenegro it is completely unpredictable and insane surprising move and I hope it works - , we have finally an enormous amount of apartments to choose and watch , reminding us the golden years and the Russian apartments . 

RLC  for sure struggled and suffered during Covid , they got lucky in some occasions having for example fan favorites Megan and Holly in the villa during this difficult period , but they are back on track now . It can’t be that all of their choices are right , especially the new ones it is a big gambling from their side , but look again , when they thought that they would have things running smoothly and under control , the war began .. and this in my opinion , for RLC is even worse as it has repeatedly affected their employees recruitment and hiring with the current restrictions that Russia suffers . 

But they are “ fighters “ and a company that knows how to survive and look at them now , they are getting bigger . About better , we need to wait but I have a good feeling that the new arrivals in the villa will help for a successful 2023 . 

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am a positive thinker , i always believe they the company RLC wants the best of its viewers . In my opinion , since now Covid isn’t an issue anymore , we are seeing a massive evolution by RLC , they expanded in 2 more countries - especially Montenegro it is completely unpredictable and insane surprising move and I hope it works - , we have finally an enormous amount of apartments to choose and watch , reminding us the golden years and the Russian apartments . 

RLC  for sure struggled and suffered during Covid , they got lucky in some occasions having for example fan favorites Megan and Holly in the villa during this difficult period , but they are back on track now . It can’t be that all of their choices are right , especially the new ones it is a big gambling from their side , but look again , when they thought that they would have things running smoothly and under control , the war began .. and this in my opinion , for RLC is when worse as it has repeatedly affected their employees recruitment and hiring with the current restrictions that Russia suffers . 

But they are “ fighters “ and a company that knows how to survive and look at them now , they are getting bigger . About better , we need to wait but I have good feeling that the new arrivals in the villa will help for a successful 2023 . 

Surely having more choice is positive but it's the quality that counts in the end.
As you said the B4 (and IMO the B7) is their flagship, and therefore that's what drives everything else. Leaving it empty as it is now even for just a couple of days was not a good choice. Let's hope the new entries are up to it because they will determine next season.