B4 - General Topic 2023 #6 (January)

12 minutes ago, Machevh said:

intendi la signora Svetlana?
Forse è un segnale per RLC... trasforma la B1 da GOV a MOV (Milfs in vacanza)!

Qual è il mio aiuto per capire cosa si intende per "top cam"? Io forse ho sempre interpretato male. grazie

RLC nose dived after Putin locked the internet down a couple years ago, obviously in preparation for war. That was when I canceled sub. Taylor brought me back temporarily. Using English during Taylor’s recent episodes improved the story a lot. We need more English language 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

23 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Qual è il mio aiuto per capire cosa si intende per "top cam"? Io forse ho sempre interpretato male. grazie

Below the cam you are viewing at a certain moment there is a 6x5 grid with the "Live popular camers now" which therefore shows the most viewed cams at that moment. If I'm not mistaken, the ranking starts from the first on the left and develops horizontally

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Sotto la cam che stai visualizzando in un determinato momento è presente una griglia 6x5 con la scritta "Live popular camers now" che mostra quindi le cam più viste in quel momento. Se non sbaglio la classifica parte dalla prima a sinistra e si sviluppa in orizzontale

WELL. thank you

But at this point isn't it better to put B4 on standby for general maintenance as happened for B1 last year until they find some girls? What's the point of having a villa where only one person lives and what's more she does nothing, not even washing in front of the cameras without covering up? A waste of money.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Machevh said:

do you mean Mrs. Svetlana?
Maybe it's a signal for RLC ... turn the B1 from GOV to MOV (Milfs on vacation)!

😆 i wasn't sure what i was looking at, is she a member?? And they say Taylor isn't good looking?

7 hours ago, Machevh said:

Surely her detractors will continue to argue that it was all a script to cheat users and make money. They won't believe this vacation even seeing the pictures of the departure from the train station.

I am sure that K&T's holiday is real and I wish them really happy days in which their relationship can grow and become even more solid.
I hope we can see them again together and happy in 8 days when they will return to the villa to pick up their luggage.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I think we should all be grateful to Taylor for what she has brought in this stay. Sure she's not perfect, nobody is, but she showed real emotion, perhaps like no one else before, and I think many would be happy to see her and K back on the project.

Grazie e a presto Viki, in bocca al lupo per tutto. 

If they were planning on returning in "8 days", why would they say they Left the Project.  They may be back, but not in 8 days is my thinking.

4 hours ago, northguy said:

3) Kristy talked a lot about former BF's and men

watching her strip. Everything was negative, no happiness at all.

4) A lot of critics of K/T are from the English World,

England and their commonwealth countries, US,

Australia, New Zealand and to a lesser degree Canada.

They see themselves as someone to admire, but in

this case they are outdated In being homophobic,

against girl/girl relationships. 

Don't include me in your "English World" hate.  I prefer watching good G/G action.  It's probably the most authentic, as they know what buttons to push for maximum pleasure.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

If they were planning on returning in "8 days", why would they say they Left the Project.  They may be back, but not in 8 days is my thinking.

I think Taylor is returning to get the rest of her stuff.  She didn't want to take it with her while she was on vacation. Kristy took all of her things so I don't believe she's planning to return for anything else. 

3 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Don't include me in your "English World" hate.  I prefer watching good G/G action.  It's probably the most authentic, as they know what buttons to push for maximum pleasure.  

Don't mind him. He can't stay one day without him boosting how progressive he is. He's like those teenagers that found out about a new political philosophy and have a urge to tell every one about it. 

I met many people like him online and offline and most of them were homophobic in the past and now have a guilty conscience..

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2