B4 - General Topic 2023 #6 (January)

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

she's got two of them 🤣🤣🤣

well thats handy... one , two I'm ok either way ... big, small, saggy!! pointy or voluptuous puffies ... I love me some TITTIES !

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

well thats handy... one , two I'm ok either way ... big, small, saggy!! pointy or voluptuous puffies ... I love me some TITTIES !

i have a tittie fetish myself!  i haven't seen any pics of her but from what i've seen of her on the free cams she looks to have around a b to b+ for size.

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Nelly changed a lot since she moved in Barcelona ..She looked fantastic in Russia , so many fans .. Barcelona transformed her .. failing boobs job , alcohol , drugs , cheating on her husband with another woman …

In my opinion , it has been very difficult for her this change of culture ..To be fair , the last 2-3 months and after late September , early October , she seems better and more stable .. it was a terrible period , it might be that even Covid has played a major role in her downfall .

I am sure other members will confirm that she’s the same age like Masha and Eva 😇

Oh dd my friend. I feel compelled to comment.     You take pot shots at Nelly, and place Masha on a pedestal of worship.

Nelly:   Nelly, at one time stated, she had two loves in her life. She is still with her loving husband Bogdan. She had an affair with Martina. There was friendship, romance, desire, and sex. I think the ending had a depressing effect.  Nelly has shown, with too much alcohol, her behavior is bizarre. ( just follow her around with a mop 😉 )  For the last few months, Nelly seems in control of that demon. She socializes with others but remains to her self. She and Bogdan attend the B4 and B7 parties, make an appearance, mingle and engage, then depart. That pretty-much sums up Nelly's activities.   

Masha:   Oh, where to start. From the early videos, Masha and Sasha had a history of playing around with others. Their foursome's with Dick (topknot) and Jane are RLC history. Masha has never failed to jump atop Dick's dick. Then we had the Masha-Sasha-Dasha drama. Masha's efforts to engage in sexual playtime, came back to bite her in the ass. Dasha left with Sasha. There followed a series of one-night stands, all meaningless, just a dick to satisfy her itch. A visit to B2, a boytoy in her bed, and girl-girl-girl fun with Taylor and Piper. Back in Rome, a hookup with Heidi, the ex-boyfriend of her girlfriend Tanya. Masha took Heidi with her to a visit at B4, fun in the tub. Back in Rome, Masha is visited by an American military guy (black). Their conversation " how's your girl friend?, how's your boyfriend? " to which she replied " Heidi has mental problems, crazy ". Despite the girlfriend/boyfriend's, this did not stop a few days of mattress gymnastics. During this time, Masha had some depression, crying in tub, sad to see. Masha's sexually free activities continued. Who can forget the boxing gym rejects group, the big fat guy with his bag of B+D toys, her make-out with Heidi (the crazy guy) while Tanya slept next to them, the sex romps with the music consultant, the photo session with a happy ending, her time with Elvis, and to hit rock bottom ..... her night with Daniel during a B4 visit. Elvis lasted a few months, a stable relationship, until one day he was shown the door. The next day Sam was in her bed. No couch for Sam, the visiting friend. Sam turned out to be another emotional blow to Masha. Re-enter Elvis, her devoted puppy with a satisfying dick. 

So, Nelly has Bogdan, and a single heart-felt romance.  Masha has been on a roller-coaster of promiscuous sexual behavior and will jump anything with a dick.

" Nelly is a married woman, cheating on her husband "   That may be true, but using that same moral compass, Masha and Sasha were a boyfriend/girlfriend couple with expectations of fidelity. That was certainly not the case. And Masha's sexual history breaks the moral compass to bits. 

Ready for your return salvo 😁   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

A speculation according to events seen in recent months .. 

Masha visits Barcelona and stays in B4  in November ( or October )  if i remember correctly , very very soon after we got Elettra and Taylor in the villa .

Masha visits Barcelona during Christmas and stays in B4 and less than a month later we see major changes with the departure of one of the longest in a row stay tenant , Kristy (  I think she is the one with Radislava who have stayed for a year or so ) , Taylor departing also and another long continuous  stay tenant , Lilith . 

It is most probably coincidences but it is a fact that the changes happened after Masha’s visit . I had stated while Masha was on holidays  last month that it looks like changes are coming since she’s visiting and here it is 😂 But of course a big speculation from my side , still the facts show a pattern the last twice she has been there . The arrival of the new girls will reveal a lot of how RLC wants to proceed for 2023 since the new girls will be the spring / summer times in the villa … personal preference would be 1 or 2 new tenants but the type of girls like Anya / Lavika /Britney or even the sisters 😊 , the return of Esmi and her sister I would love to have , most of all I would love that they give once again the villa to Ulyana / Olivia and Harley and the hardcore ultimate return would be for me to have Diane , Daniela and Olya , this would guarantee an incredible fun in all aspects summer .. 

At the moment , we get to see amazing Tani who any of us viewers can see how the best sex happens  when you have a woman who knows what to do with a man even not being the best performer , we have fantastic B2 which keeps Barcelona GOV project interesting to watch and poor Britney who has an unbelievable potential but needs to get free from the ghost place , B1 . As for B5 , it isn’t the same without Holly and Thor which had a truly amazing chemistry and co stay with Tereza and Timur , but i need to say , for my personal preference about women , Wednesday is a dream female , amazing boobs , the curves at the body exactly where they should be , a girl who simply loves her guy endlessly and she surrenders to his requests as he knows how to please her . Last but not least , the hunted by the indifferent from the majority of viewers B7 and the presence of Nelly and Bogdan for who their time should be long gone , despite for me Bogdan always being a fantastic guy . Poor Kimberly , fun , smiley , crazy , full of life to do things , i hope the new arrivals will help her present to us her endless potential as well . Let’s see . 

Hi DD, I think what you said about Masha's role with RLC can be true to some extent.

I heard her talking about Sam & Tasha in English with Tereza & Timur at B5 during her last visit and what really got my attention that she said there would be no way that Sam would join Tasha as another couple with Sasha & Dasha in the Montenegro apartment.   

That really surprised me because she said it with some level of confidence and so far I have not seen Sam joining Tasha as a couple in the apartment. 

• Thanks 1

Il y a 8 heures, ddhm a dit :

Nelly is 31 years old or 32 , same like Masha . 

I have no idea how old they actually are (and no reason to doubt your estimate), but even if they are both 31-32, Nelly looks older than that while Masha looks younger.

If you had told me Nelly was 37 and Masha 27, I may have believed it. But not the opposite.

il y a 12 minutes, chuck206 a dit :

How did we tangent to posts about Nelly and Masha, this is the B4 thread.  Opps .... my bad.

Well,... There's not very much to talk about anymore at B4 at the moment. Hopefully this will change soon.

And Nelly and Masha have different threads from each other anyway (so, which one to choose?...), but are sometimes at B4. It's somewhat "RLC Central", or "RLC HQ".

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Tim the photographer, Tani the model. I wonder who's idea the pink hood covering the head / face was? What does that say when the photographer asks the model to wear something to cover her face? Just so bizarre. Must be for one of those "artistic" sites, Hooded. 😉   

How does Rani go from masturbating with sex toys and vibrators, getting naked in the shower and fucking a strange dude, to then becoming a damn nun on a voyeur site?  It is absolutely ridiculous that rlc allows her to stay, take up space and get paid for acting like she didn’t know that she was on camera!!  What a fucking joke she is!  The rlc needs to bring Kristy and Taylor back as a couple and give them an apartment!  Please bring Esmi, Marlene and Mathilda back!!  Brittany fucks a dildo on the LR table in front of people, but then she bates under the covers!  Kimberly lets Tim tit fuck her and then comes on her, but she bates under the covers!  Sera spends all her time bathing, primping, combing her hair, admiring herself in the mirror and of course on her phone!  I don’t think she has a clue on how to bate!  Who is selecting these non performing uptight women?  Whoever he or she is needs to be fired! I’m anxious to see who the replacements are before I decide to cancel my membership or not!  Thanks for letting me vent!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3