B4 - General Topic 2023 #6 (January)

1 minute ago, johnny0692 said:

Alsu massaging Sera

Once again the typical pseudo lesbian show shit. That's what do nothing girls do when they realize that it's no longer enough to hold their private parts up to the camera 24 hours a day. 😬

It's just sad. 😔

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

It seems that Serafima knows Alsu and possibly friends outside RLC. 

I guess it is safe for me to say that Serafima is one of RLC's great referrals. She brought to RLC Carlos & Claire, Radislava and now Alsu.  

On another note, it will be a big and stupid mistake that RLC will make if they place Anya in the same room with Raniya. The two girls don't know each other.   Anya deserves to take the Penthouse.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It seems that Serafima knows Alsu and possibly friends outside RLC. 

I guess it is safe for me to say that Serafima is one of RLC's great referrals. She brought to RLC Carlos & Claire, Radislava and now Alsu.  

On another note, it will be a big and stupid mistake that RLC will make if they place Anya in the same room with Raniya. The two girls don't know each other.  

For me, this means first of all that most likely Alsu will also be a do nothing girl. The best thing RLC could do is kick out the two girls as soon as possible. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Well, Sera brought Carlos and Claire, and Radi to RLC. They all ended up doing much more on camera than Sera ever has. Hopefully it will happen with Alsu also. 🤞

maybe they will do some hot lesbian action ...lol 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Well, Sera brought Carlos and Claire, and Radi to RLC. They all ended up doing much more on camera than Sera ever has. Hopefully it will happen with Alsu also. 🤞

Yes, but certainly not if she wastes her time with pseudo lesbian bullshit shows. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, moules said:

IIRC, it was said that Sera brought Radi to RLC.  Sera seems to be old friends with Alsu.

I will make an observation that the only room in all of RLC that can hold all of Radi's clothes is the wardrobe space in the penthouse.

Bogdan is just now recovered from moving all her shit.  But I'd love to see back, Boggy needs the exercise.

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, poncherello said:

Does anyone understand what happened because Lavika has already returned home?

she has seen madrid now so returned the others seem to be following the places visited in the Woody Allen film

(Oviedo & Gijon)