B4 - General Topic 2023 #6 (January)

I'm guessing the girls left.  for a second in the living room in the dark shadows I saw a couple making out on couch ... my fantasy brain kicked in and I hoped it was Sera and Aslu .  hahahahahahaha Only Sera would compete with Kristy Taylor for more comments $$$  

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Immagino che le ragazze se ne siano andate. per un secondo nel soggiorno nell'ombra scura ho visto una coppia che si baciava sul divano... il mio cervello fantastico si è messo in moto e ho sperato che fossero Sera e Aslu. hahahahahahaha Solo Sera competerebbe con Kristy Taylor per più commenti $$$  

And instead it was the couple of the moment, the most probable, the most interested, the most stupid

53 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Verkatert hat nicht immer etwas mit Alkohol zu tun. Das hatte ich auch nicht gemeint. If man übermüdet ist oder sich sonst schlecht fühlt kann man genau äußerlichen Syptome zeigen denke ich.

Auf jeden Fall hat sie viel Spaß bei einer Vibrator Session 😀

1 hour ago, jetlag8 said:

I knew after last Friday Miron seeing Kristy do a nude dance on the coffee table followed by Britney using a dildo on  the same table that Miron would be in B4 every day trying to get close to one of the girls. It looks to me he is like a lost puppy looking for attention from someone. I don't know why he is even in the project, he brings nothing of interest and just looks like another freeloader hanging around.

The true freeloaders are some of us watching thumbnail pictures. ...LOL

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Alsu and Sara running a bath

Now already the second double bath this friday at prime time. It seems the girls are trying to take advantage of the Kristy&Taylor hype. Simply ridiculous. 

Edit: Ah, and of course, straight from the GOV bullshit rulebook, the candles can't be omitted. The whole thing is so unbelievably ridiculous. 😂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

IIRC, it was said that Sera brought Radi to RLC.  Sera seems to be old friends with Alsu.

I will make an observation that the only room in all of RLC that can hold all of Radi's clothes is the wardrobe space in the penthouse.

• Like 1