Voyeur-House.TV (2023/2024)

Ich warte seit mindestens 2 Jahren darauf das im Attachments-Center Videos dargestellt werden. So lange als einzige Info "Software-Problem"  Irgendwann sollte der technische Tiefschlaf beendet sein - oder nicht ???  😁😂😂

• 6 months later...

@Amy3on camcaps you can say whatever you want since the moderators approve everything...but don't ever appear on the vhtv forum again with your fake accounts...(maybe you didn't understand that you have to disappear no one wants you)...

1 hour ago, naiger said:

@Amy3on camcaps you can say whatever you want since the moderators approve everything...but don't ever appear on the vhtv forum again with your fake accounts...(maybe you didn't understand that you have to disappear no one wants you)...

In our territory, we uphold the principles of freedom of expression and speech. However, in other jurisdictions, these laws might differ, allowing for the suppression of voices as deemed necessary. 

At Cam Caps, we reserve the right to remove comments when justified.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, naiger said:

Your last post here was in 2021. Welcome back to the real world. There’s no need to make threats. I already have 3 other accounts there and I know how to protect them. Tell me your name and I’ll be sure to put you on ignore. 😁

Oh I see, never mind anrdre. Done! 

20 hours ago, naiger said:

And who are you to tell anyone that. You keep kissing ass on that pathetic forum. Report back to Jabba the Twat. 🤣

• Upvote 1

VHTV just recycles the same boring ass people over and over and over again. These new places are not going to be any different that they were before. The same people doing the same thing and the same people making the same comments. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/28/2024 at 2:03 AM, naiger said:

Oh really weirdo! I think the people Wherever you come from? They presume the rule the whole planet (who should com in and who should go out to Dreamland ) !Wake up boy you are with group are living with in point micro and almost nobody will notice it or seen it in the whole planet! Just enough Bow to the savior and to Dreamland that🥹

• Thanks 1