B4 - General Topic 2023 #7 (January)

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If she wasn't sleeping then this conversation has no meaning.

honestly, she didn't seem so drunk that she collapsed and didn't understand what was going on around her. surely a lot of the action took place while half asleep, but in order not to feel something entering you, you have to be practically dead.

4 hours ago, Machevh said:

Okay, let's forget about his looks.
Now we'll see if girls still like him so much knowing that he's the guy who takes advantage of a drunk and half asleep girl to get a fuck.
You accused a girl of violence just for licking another girl's pussy a little after being clearly provoked. Now what do you call this? A nice romantic night?

This is what is getting lost here .. 

This Fuckwad is  # 1 interfering with, (WHAT MOST OF US MEN HERE PREFER) GIRL NUDITY, PLAYING AROUND with massage, bath shows?? walking around comfortably naked ( the voyeur stuff we like  NOT 'unattractive!  fat bastards limiting that vibe  

#2 who do you defenders of this douchebags luck or prowess think you're fooling   He is getting these young girls shitfaced drunk   so ya borderline rape,  Not Cool   we Know, so he surely does, that Rani is a dangerous weak drinker ,  Anya is a likely alcoholic from her late drinking binges !! at T&T's 

so he is not liked by most of us  because his contribution is not welcomed    so call him a cunt, a douche  who has some weight issues   but fuck you Defending him  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Machevh said:

It was just disgusting. He rubbed against her for many hours during the night. Just like Leora's dog when he fucks his pillow.

I don't know if he actually penetrated her, but as you also noticed Anya's panties were down on her thighs in the morning. Plus he seemed to come at some point.
It must be said that Anya didn't hold back much, maybe she didn't have the strength to resist, but several times she didn't grant the kiss while he was looking for this.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Again too loaded to fight off or speak up...  shitfaced alcoholic  symptoms   not even aware her panties are halfway around her thighs the next morning !! Come on !! any sober or AWARE  girl would have pulled up panties at some point. Not allowing Kissing  that is a rejection reaction to unwanted  moves ..     Leetch boy is a creep .

and don't misinterpret them being social on the couch as all must be fine with ANYA  . As a Binge level  alcoholic she may not even recall what actually  happened  and tolerates  ( some speculated Bogdowns friend or friend of RLC ) fear of loosing her  freebie place to live and likely no place to go   another power move a rapist Fatboy leetch would take advantage of 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rzkjr1 said:

I'm sure she knew. She's no fool.  Besides she was kissing him a lot last night like she wanted to fuck him. 

NOT because she WANTED TO FUCK HIM... maybe because she was being friendly , like hey buddy or relating to some line of sympathy bullshit lines he is feeding them ???  but friendly or party playful , or drunk  kissing is not an encouragement that I want you to fuck me when I'm totally shitfaced and your persistant ass won't leave us alone ..  so you grope me desperately through the night  stop defending this scumbag 

• Upvote 1

On my part there is absolutely no discrimination for her physical appearance nor jealousy (besides being absurd, Anya is not my type anyway).

If he fucked her by conquering her in a correct way I would be happy for both of them. But I didn't like what I saw at all, it was really bad to see.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I sorta hope at this point that Miron ends up in a Sober midday threesome with Raniya and Anya and goes all the way balls deep now just so it would give @Mark Thompson  a heart attack and really ruin his entire month since Miron stays on his mind and ruins his day so bad xD was never a Miron guy but after seeing how hes been bullied and weight shamed im cheering for the guy!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Qui c'è un festival delle ragazze scopate mentre erano ubriache, di cosa vi lamentate? Vedi Holly due anni fa, vedi Tim con Kassandra e Samson con Ailey solo per citare le più recenti. Se una ragazza si ubriaca e non si ritira dal gioco vuol dire che vuole giocare. Che bisogno aveva Anya di portarsi a letto il Bulldog e Raniya?

17 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Qui c'è un festival delle ragazze scopate mentre erano ubriache, di cosa vi lamentate? Vedi Holly due anni fa, vedi Tim con Kassandra e Samson con Ailey solo per citare le più recenti. Se una ragazza si ubriaca e non si ritira dal gioco vuol dire che vuole giocare. Che bisogno aveva Anya di portarsi a letto il Bulldog e Raniya?

I think this episode is different. There isn't a drunk who loses his/her inhibitions and fucks the first one who comes within range.
They went to bed watching a movie and the girls fell asleep ... and so the pig began to do his thing.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minuti fa, Machevh ha detto:

Penso che questo episodio sia diverso. Non c'è ubriaco che perda le sue inibizioni e scopi il primo che gli capita.
Andarono a letto guardando un film e le ragazze si addormentarono... e così il maiale cominciò a fare le sue cose.

Sorry!!! Are you 100% sure? I don't think Anya is a fool, even when she's drunk. But I want to say one thing: I hope you are very protected because the Bulldog put her thing in, she put it in, without using a condom. This in my view is the most serious thing