Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #4

Pete1960

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Let me just say this and leave it. Not arguing with anyone ok.

It's all very well having an opinion on someone - That's personal interest, each to their own. But what you can't do, and this is something i've seen a lot of here recently, is change the story to suit the narrative. You can't change history, you can't change facts.

Simply, the reason Paul is there is because Leora moved Heaven and earth to get him there. She started wooing him back as early as autumn 2020. Paul started the visa application process in mid 2021, before Malia left, let alone before the war started. All she wanted was Paul, her soulmate, by her side again. 

I know this because she said it herself. Gag-Her and me kept this forum informed regularly with the situation all the way through, so it wasn't a shock to anyone when Paul and Eva walked through the door was it. She spent a lot of time and effort in getting Paul to move there, month after month of work. Yet some make out here as if Paul has been forced on her against her will. 

So whether you like Paul or not is irrelevant. He is there because she wants him there. They met as teenagers, now in their 30s and still together. She isn't going to leave him because half a dozen strangers on the other side of the world don't like him. 

She loves him. End of story.

The question is ( i have asked hundred times ) …. WHY DID SHE LEAVE RUSSIA WITHOUT HIM ? WHY SHE TRIED TO CHANGE HER LIFE BY HAVING ANOTHER BOYFRIEND FOR 1,5 YEARS ? 

I have said that she started  approaching Paul again ( She moved Heaven and Earth as you say ) when she found out that she was completely lonely in Prague with people who can’t trust and that her relationship didn’t work or she couldn’t see any future with him .. After nearly 3 years she brought him there … 3 years without her guy … Really ? 

The famous Plan A and Plan B as for months and months and months myself and some other guys here at the forum we were saying ..