Good Morning Reaction GIF by Hello All

Good Morning ---- good night

great wednesday everyone

25/01/2023 25/janeiro /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯 

Paul 🤴

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

a malia type girl 

No … A girl that could “ wake up “ Leora , take her out , LEARN the world and how it is going out and interact with people , having a drink and a nice chat in a cafe , bar or pub , go hiking , go to other  people places and spend an evening there to play board games , watch a movie , have a coffee and make fun women talks about guys , share opinions and laugh naughty describing sex experiences with her current boyfriend , what she would wish , how it is in general … A type of girl who will make her “ wake up “  and start interacting with people publicly , a girl who will tell her “ come on , let’s see what papers we need so we can go on holidays in Indonesia , in Thailand , in USA , in Jamaica , in Cuba “ . A girl that WAKES HER up of the day in and day out same Ole , same Ola as people here like to say… 

Of course , I AM SURE as she has proved on cameras the last 10 years , that all previous suggestions for Leora are boring , have no purpose , they don’t give fun or help understand and find out about people and things / experiences in life , I AM SURE that her current life having her boyfriend and dog by her side everyday and doing nothing to advance as a human being ( actually her money account is advancing .. ) is what she enjoys , loves and wants more . Because it is a life which completes her as a person , it is a life that gives her all . LEORA’S LIFE IS THE LIFE THAT ALL PEOPLE WHO ADMIRE HER WANT TO HAVE and not the previous suggestions made … And i always thought that peoples lives are always fun , smiley and as better as possible when we have our family and friends around , we try and manage traveling and each and everyday we become wiser and learn about the world we are living …What do I know ….

Good morning with the big question … Will it be Mr.Pink / Brown/Black today or she will drink milk from Paul ? Stay tuned to find out , this is the most important thing in our whole day’s life … 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

6 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Wouldn't it be great to have a female guest stay in the guest room again!!!

Never put anything past Leora - she is all about money and horny to boot. If you watched Leora over the many years she does everything slow and meticulous (shit, another big word and I had to find out how to spell it and actually surprised that it popped into my head - lol) when it comes to manipulating her audience for continued attention or should I say attendance. Most times she would set up a slow drawn out new situation to keep everyone watching for what will happen. Her masturbation shows usually contain a slow teasing skimpy outfit set up and then slow rubbing and then maybe a dildo. You know how many times I said "get on with it, dammit" or "fuck it, I got things to do". Even the Leora/Malia series from start to finish took time (year or more). What about Dennis? What about Zena? She likes to tease and keep the suspense going. Leora will rise up again and reinvigorate the current slow action. With Paul around he will be a tough nut to crack but Leora always has tricks up her short sleeves. This is her job and her love so anything is possible with Leora. Would be nice to see a big dicked man enter the vagina walls of Leora but I think Paul would not go for it (then again Russian guys do have the tendency to partake in some cock every now and then). If Leora plans on staying longer with RLC she will not let her subscribers leave or stay away too long. She probably cares enough for Paul's feelings so, if anything, another girl for both of them to enjoy would be more likely to happen. But due to Paul's ineptitude (fuck, another big word that I even knew how to spell - lol) Leora will ravish the girl 95% of the time while Paul would fumble with the girl 5% of the time. Stay tuned.

12 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Never put anything past Leora - she is all about money and horny to boot. If you watched Leora over the many years she does everything slow and meticulous (shit, another big word and I had to find out how to spell it and actually surprised that it popped into my head - lol) when it comes to manipulating her audience for continued attention or should I say attendance. Most times she would set up a slow drawn out new situation to keep everyone watching for what will happen. Her masturbation shows usually contain a slow teasing skimpy outfit set up and then slow rubbing and then maybe a dildo. You know how many times I said "get on with it, dammit" or "fuck it, I got things to do". Even the Leora/Malia series from start to finish took time (year or more). What about Dennis? What about Zena? She likes to tease and keep the suspense going. Leora will rise up again and reinvigorate the current slow action. With Paul around he will be a tough nut to crack but Leora always has tricks up her short sleeves. This is her job and her love so anything is possible with Leora. Would be nice to see a big dicked man enter the vagina walls of Leora but I think Paul would not go for it (then again Russian guys do have the tendency to partake in some cock every now and then). If Leora plans on staying longer with RLC she will not let her subscribers leave or stay away too long. She probably cares enough for Paul's feelings so, if anything, another girl for both of them to enjoy would be more likely to happen. But due to Paul's ineptitude (fuck, another big word that I even knew how to spell - lol) Leora will ravish the girl 95% of the time while Paul would fumble with the girl 5% of the time. Stay tuned.

😂 Dreaming never did anyone any harm @dougiestyle4ubut sadly that is all it will be mate.

• Haha 3