US General Domestic Politics (2023) #3 Begins 1/22/23

3 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

I fear that too. All the best to you. Luckily, I'm some 1,000km away!! 😁

But as long as we have dictators like Putin, Xi, and Kim Jong Un and others in power, the world will remain the Wild West, so weapons are needed to provide a deterrent.  And Germany is not that far from the current Wild West show in Ukraine.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Das ist mir klar. Doch wenn der Präsident voran marschiert und dafür wirbt kann aus den USA vielleicht doch ein mal ein zivilisiertes Land ohne Wildwest-Mentalität werden. Meine Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt !!!!

Was hat Biden mit 80 Jahren zu verlieren. Ich lese das viele Amerikaner das inzwischen wünschen - vielleeicht sogar eine Mehrheit im Volk. Übergriffe werden jedes Jahr stärker.

Then your hope dies last since the US will never be a nation that it's citizens are restricted on private citizens being allowed to possess and own guns. Perhaps if the Germanic population had never went along with iniatiating circumstances that culminated in two world wars, things may have been different there as far as citizens rights. None the less, they did and so things are the ways they are now in Germany because of it. Perhaps if you decide to one day research some actual history, you might just realize how out of touch of reality you and many on the left actually are. 

17 minutes ago, happyone said:

But as long as we have dictators like Putin, Xi, and Kim Jong Un and others in power, the world will remain the Wild West, so weapons are needed to provide a deterrent.  And Germany is not that far from the current Wild West show in Ukraine.

Das ist leider wahr !!  Das Land der "Glückseeligen" nach 1945 ist in großer Gefahr.

16 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Then your hope dies last since the US will never be a nation that it's citizens are restricted on private citizens being allowed to possess and own guns. Perhaps if the Germanic population had never went along with iniatiating circumstances that culminated in two world wars, things may have been different there as far as citizens rights. None the less, they did and so things are the ways they are now in Germany because of it. Perhaps if you decide to one day research some actual history, you might just realize how out of touch of reality you and many on the left actually are. 

Thema verfehl. Es geht hier nicht um Deutschland sondern um ungezügelten Waffenbesitz im Wildwest-Staat USA, der noch einen langen Weg vor sich halt zivilisiert zu werden. Über deutsche Geschichte braucht mich keiner aufklären - SIE am wenigsten, Tschüß.

WWW.MORGENPOST.DE

In den USA hat ein Mann zehn Menschen erschossen. Der Vorfall ereignete sich in einem Vorort von Los Angeles.

Endlich Schluß mit "Wild-West" in den USA, dem angeblichen Führungs-Staat der westlichen Welt. Oder doch nur Bananen-Republik ??? 😁

9 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Sorry, you are a bitter person - you have no trust in anything, only your brown savior beats in your heart. My god how sad. 😁 

I don't speak enough American gibberish to make you think. Vietnam was trauma for you, I understand that. But hating the world - except for the blond ass. I believe you have a touch of intelligence - otherwise I wouldn't bother so much about you. YOU are here in a bad environment of complete idiots, and you cooperate with these idiots - it hurts.

The truth is that I see how much corruption there is in Washington, D.C. among career politicians and bureaucrats and you don't see or don't want to see the corruption. My allegiance is not to Trump, my allegiance is to the American people, the U.S. Constitution and to government officials who want to clean up the corruption. So far Trump is the only one who has shown he has the courage and strength to take on the corrupt establishment.

On 1/21/2023 at 11:14 PM, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.CNN.COM

FBI investigators on Friday found additional classified material while conducting a search of...

Some of the documents were from when Biden was a U.S. Senator. Biden was elected to the U.S. Senate 50 years ago, so some of the classified documents could be 50 years old. And everyday Biden's press secretary tells us, 'Biden takes the handling of classified documents very seriously.' :biggrin:

19 hours ago, pulo filipe said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Nancy Pelosi allegedly had priests enter her San Francisco home to perform an "exorcism"...

Wonder if there were any classified documents in the Pelosi home when Nancy's husband was attacked?