US General Domestic Politics (2023) #3 Begins 1/22/23

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

How convenient for Joe Biden. But when Donald Trump was the only one being hammered for possessing classified documents, Pence was quick to criticize Trump and said he never took any classified documents with him when he left office as VP. More proof for me that Pence is just another establishment career politician. I take Pence's revelation of also having classified documents as a way to provide cover for Joe Biden. Birds of a feather flock together. In my opinion, both Biden and Pence are part of the Washington, D.C. career politician establishment.

There is no proof that Pence himself took the documents.  Same is true of Trump and Biden.  I think that these documents for the most part were packed up by the aides who probably just throw everything in boxes in a hurry to leave the white house.  However, I must admit that does not explain documents that Biden would have had in his possession as a Senator. 

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So you actually believe in the far left policies of the Democratic Party? If so, do you support illegal immigration, do you support defunding the police, do you support releasing violent criminals and murders from prison, do you believe in banning the use of coal, oil, and natural gas?

no, no, no, no, no ---I've answered --sorry StnCld to steal your thunder😏

On 1/24/2023 at 6:47 PM, Ridgerunner said:

But the news articles that Spying1 posts are definitely related to U.S. Domestic Politics. YOU don't get to choose which U.S. Domestic Politics topics are and are not discussed on this Forum.

FREEDOMCLASH.COM

Share on Facebook Share on TwitterIs ANTIFA, the domestic terrorist group, affiliated with Katherine Clark's son? Well, there's no doubt...

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

Domocrats are constantly using this scare tactic that the Republicans are going to cut your Social Security and Medicare benefits.  Truth is that extending the age to which you can start receiving Social Security is in fact a cut to benefit. They have never advocated to reduce the amount you currently receive.  There is so much abuse in Social Security benefits-mostly Social Security Disability and Supplemental Social Security.  Rather than hiring 80,000 IRS workers, the government should start investigating who not entitled to receive these benefits.  That would be a big savings and would surely help to stabilize Social Security.  Also, they need to eliminate the cap at which Social Security tax is withheld from wages and self-employment income.  Why should someone making more than $147,000.00 not have to continue to contribute.  There is only a .9% contribution over the 1.45% that persons earning over $200,000.00 must contribute.  Eliminating the caps would add millions to the Social Security coffers.  

In Canada if ones net income is over $81,761 they do not qualify or collect Old Age Security (OAS) Benefits.  All they can collect is what they have paid into throughout their working years which is the Canada Pension Plan (CPP) or (QPP) depending on their province the maximum they could ever collect is about $1,300 a month depending on their contributions. I don't know what the contribution percentage people pay but it's minimal as whatever the employee contributes from their pay the employer has to match whatever the employee has paid.

On 1/25/2023 at 5:13 PM, StnCld316 said:
WWW.MSN.COM

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy, D-Calif., said Rep. George Santos, R-N.Y., would be removed from office if the Ethics Committee finds he...

McCarthy says Santos will be removed from Congress if Ethics Committee finds he broke the law

Story by Summer Concepcion  10h ago
951041 Comments
House Speaker Kevin McCarthy, D-Calif.,
Wow!!  Summer Concepcion needs to learn that McCarthy is a Republican not a Democrat!

image.png