B7 - General Topic 2023 #2 (January / February)

19 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Daniel in B7

I was wondering what is name was.  I think if anything, he would be the one to go after Kimberly without a doubt.  I could be wrong.  I would just love to see her get laid at least one time.  I know that's what she wants if nothing else.  Maybe that's why the bates are hidden. She's probably not as comfortable only with that part.  She just wants a man... or a real good woman, as far as I can tell.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/28/2023 at 3:59 PM, Machevh said:

I already argued back that he is a pusher and thats the main reason why they keep him there and girls like him

On 1/28/2023 at 2:20 PM, Maxrambo414 said:

Somehow, I get the suspicion that Miron is distributing drugs! (Just a feeling from me after the way they act)

Jesus! You guys are amazing!  Conspiracy theories!!!!  Admit it. You just don't like any guys in the Villa's.  But slander the male inhabitants is your game .right?

20 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Jezus! Jullie zijn geweldig! Complottheorieën!!!! Geef het toe. Je mag gewoon geen jongens in de Villa's. Maar de mannelijke inwoners belasteren is jouw spel, toch?

dat is zeker waar eerst samson toen tim nu miron die de drugs regeld voor de meiden 

The big surprise is the reappearance of Daniel , it’s been months since we saw him .. There are many “ sensitive “ souls that he could go after , Kimberley as rightfully mentioned , could be one … BUT … What a pleasure ALWAYS and AGAIN AND AGAIN having the chance to have the stunning Alexandra in front of our screens … This woman has this “ incredible “ seductive look and feeling , the way things currently are , if she and her husband are still open dir adventures , they could easily spice things up in a sleeping environment villa ( s ) , especially the departure of Tim has made us also lose Tani’s unique sexual performances … And Alexandra can do all as we know .. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1