B7 - General Topic 2023 #2 (January / February)

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I would say that Kassandra was really a “ victim “ of Ailey who clearly had too many issues with her presence on cameras and she was in Barcelona obviously for other reasons … If I can bring a similarity , I would say that both Kassandra and Kimberly had very early sexual interactions with fellow B7 tenants and this might be / have affecting their stay in the long run . 

Kimberly is , as was excellently mentioned , a new Radislava in many things , but in my eyes , she’s much more positive to watch as she’s completely unpredictable . Radislava stop interacting with the audience as soon as RLC notified her that this should stop , let’s see if the same happens with Kimberly and the confessions she makes on cameras regarding her stay and her colleagues . 

The conclusion is that the best is yet to come from Kimberly , I think she appreciates the popularity and she will get even more excited when the first Euro enters her pocket and purse …. We will be seeing even more i believe .. I just hope that they won’t play with her or take advantage of her . Let’s see . 

"Radislava stop interacting with the audience as soon as RLC notified her that this should stop"

What type of "interaction" was she doing?  You'd think that this would be encouraged, just not physical contact.

4 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

"Radislava stop interacting with the audience as soon as RLC notified her that this should stop"

What type of "interaction" was she doing?  You'd think that this would be encouraged, just not physical contact.

What I saw was just papers with "Good morning" written. Something like that.

23 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

She would answer questions or topics people posted about on this message board.

48 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

it was sera who told her to stop before RLC found out

18 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

She was logging in here for a quite long period , in the beginning we KNEW she was reading the forum , later and very shortly after , we were writing here and she was responding by talking on camera  .. It was a back and forth interaction , it ended just like that because it seems that RLC told her to stop doing it  . 

• Thanks 1

• moos54 locked this topic