B7 - General Topic 2023 #2 (January / February)

Just now, dragi said:

It's a miracle if Tani doesn't end up with Taylor tonight ahah

if not mistaken Krysty is expected 

besides she has had  3 , 4 days to hook up with Tani.. ??? why are you fantasizing about Taylor putting the Strap On every free chic around  .. she has been rejecting Anya and super low key in Villa ???  

I'm not saying I wouldnt love it as well because there is sure sweet fuck all sex going on in the Villa since she left !

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

if not mistaken Krysty is expected 

besides she has had  3 , 4 days to hook up with Tani.. ??? why are you fantasizing about Taylor putting the Strap On every free chic around  .. she has been rejecting Anya and super low key in Villa ???  

I'm not saying I wouldnt love it as well because there is sure sweet fuck all sex going on in the Villa since she left !

Kristy is expected like yesterday, the day before yesterday...
There was already something between Tani and Taylor, each time it was when Tani was drunk, and with all that she is drinking now...

Kimberly “ talking “ to her increasing day by day fans with one more “ silent “ Q&A session by staring the camera  .. BUT …. Very extremely disappointing that she feels lonely and isolated and at the moment not enjoying anybody’s company .. I do hope she finds 1-2 people that she can “ trust “ , feel better , share time with them … At the moment , her best friends are the “ staring at the camera fans “ and the wine … 

1 minute ago, dragi said:

Kristy is expected like yesterday, the day before yesterday...
There was already something between Tani and Taylor, each time it was when Tani was drunk, and with all that she is drinking now...

ya a few lick and run from Tani and Taylor  but it seems since the Love and Children relationship between T&K , Taylor has been low key and loyal ??? 

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

ya a few lick and run from Tani and Taylor  but it seems since the Love and Children relationship between T&K , Taylor has been low key and loyal ??? 

Answer tonight 🙂

I don't know any more than you do

1 minute ago, Maxrambo414 said:

You can already see Taylor looking forward to Tani!

as much as I have commenting 'what about Kristy'  ...   what about Kristy lol ... get on that Tani PUSSY 

I did see something as well... and a missed kiss try by Tani so  I hope you and Dragi are right