B7 - General Topic 2023 #2 (January / February)

Personal highlight for myself for this B7 gathering tonight , the fun , interaction , “ freedom “ , smiles and good feeling that Tani seems to have . This woman is so very much more than what we have seen , this period with Tim , for unknown reasons , she kind of  “ locked “ herself with him and she isolated from the others … we can see that other people like her , she’s great in company and personally I am waiting FINALLY to see her again shining as an individual ( despite will be missing the one of a kind sex sessions she had / which can easily of course redo with someone else if she gets the chance 😆 ) .

People will eventually discover that when you are in a relationship, you tend to isolate yourself, especially in the beginning of the relationship. Have you ever had a friend who disappeared overnight because he found a girlfriend?

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Personal highlight for myself for this B7 gathering tonight , the fun , interaction , “ freedom “ , smiles and good feeling that Tani seems to have . This woman is so very much more than what we have seen , this period with Tim , for unknown reasons , she kind of  “ locked “ herself with him and she isolated from the others … we can see that other people like her , she’s great in company and personally I am waiting FINALLY to see her again shining as an individual ( despite will be missing the one of a kind sex sessions she had / which can easily of course redo with someone else if she gets the chance 😆 ) .

It's quite normal when people find a new partner and fall in love that they isolate themselves from friends etc. Especially when they are younger. It has nothing to do with being "controlled" like some here constantly claim. Many younger people tend to isolate themselves in the start when they fall in love. It's very natural and a way to really get to know each other deeper.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, dragi said:

People will eventually discover that when you are in a relationship, you tend to isolate yourself, especially in the beginning of the relationship. Have you ever had a friend who disappeared overnight because he found a girlfriend?

I will never believe that Tani and Tim had a relationship , I think it was just two friends that had sex and nothing more .. Tani seems to enjoy Barcelona when she goes out of the villa , I have said again that Tim seems to be a woderful guy for the girls ,  I think he knows what to say to them , he clearly has lots of success , he easily had 4 women during his stay … I consider him having not the best sex performances but I consider him one of the nicest guys ( for the girls ) to be around him . If Tani and him have been / is a relationship , i strongly doubt .. Thor and Holly was / is a relationship … 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, francecharlierlc said:

Alexandra is really not bad

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

😍

she is a sexy fun woman... very liberated and nice body  hey even a nice sociable personality 

so what happened to them .. on the couch ?

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

she is a sexy fun woman... very liberated and nice body  hey even a nice sociable personality 

so what happened to them .. on the couch ?

I see bodies must be 

3 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

.. oh girls went into a bathroom together .  must be a strap on moment  lol 

long night to go  .... lets see and hope 

They sure made a lot of noises in there so something happened for sure. Just sad they didnt do it on camera in b4.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I will never believe that Tani and Tim had a relationship , I think it was just two friends that had sex and nothing more .. Tani seems to enjoy Barcelona when she goes out of the villa , I have said again that Tim seems to be a woderful guy for the girls ,  I think he knows what to say to them , he clearly has lots of success , he easily had 4 women during his stay … I consider him having not the best sex performances but I consider him one of the nicest guys ( for the girls ) to be around him . If Tani and him have been / is a relationship , i strongly doubt .. Thor and Holly was / is a relationship … 

You think 😉  That's not worth a lot.   

• Haha 1