B4 - General Topic 2023 #8 (January)

Yesterday when Tani came home she was in tears during her meditation, then afterwards she was on the phone with Tim, I don't know if her tears are related to Tim or maybe she will have to leave the villa soon, and maybe have to find a new place. Maybe that's what she's going to ask Taylor. Tani has a one year visa. She said she wants to travel a lot

4 minutes ago, dragi said:

Yesterday when Tani came home she was in tears during her meditation, then afterwards she was on the phone with Tim, I don't know if her tears are related to Tim or maybe she will have to leave the villa soon, and maybe have to find a new place. Maybe that's what she's going to ask Taylor. Tani has a one year visa. She said she wants to travel a lot

Just one year? Wonder why she didn't applied to citizenship, unless she's russian. The tears maybe is because she misses Tim.  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Just one year? Wonder why she didn't applied to citizenship, unless she's russian. The tears maybe is because she misses Tim.  

That's what I think I heard, it was yesterday morning (or 2 days ago), Taylor was hanging her laundry in the hall and Tani was still in her bed

• Thanks 1

I'm sorry to say but I think the great Taylor/Kristy romance (as things have gone over the last couple of days) is over. It was nice to experience it, it was nice to imagine it, it was nice to cheer on it, it was nice to believe in it. Thanks to Taylor and Kristy anyway, you've been the best since I've known RLC  😥😥😥😥😥

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I'm sorry to say but I think the great Taylor/Kristy romance (as things have gone over the last couple of days) is over. It was nice to experience it, it was nice to imagine it, it was nice to cheer on it, it was nice to believe in it. Thanks to Taylor and Kristy anyway, you've been the best since I've known RLC  😥😥😥😥😥

Easy Ponch. Maybe jumping to conclusions here.

Taylor has not been fooling around with any of the girls,

stating to Rani it's because of Kristy. So open to me, let's see.

9 minutes ago, poncherello said:

It was always a love with expiration date

17 minutes ago, poncherello said:

LOL! I'm curious. You have always been the optimistic one, what makes you change your mind?

6 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

LOL! Sono curioso. Sei sempre stato quello ottimista, cosa ti fa cambiare idea?

This morning in the long phone call with Elettra he never mentioned Kristy, at least I didn't hear. They talked about many things but not about Kristy.  Yes, it's true! I've always believed, against everyone, in their story to the same extent that I didn't believe in the story between Holly and Thor. This plunges me into bitterness

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Stamattina nella lunga telefonata con Elettra non ha mai nominato Kristy, almeno non ho sentito. Hanno parlato di molte cose ma non di Kristy. Si è vero! Ho sempre creduto, contro tutti, nella loro storia nella stessa misura in cui non ho creduto nella storia tra Holly e Thor. Questo mi fa sprofondare nell'amarezza

They had to leave for Sicily and Taylor doesn't talk about it anymore, Kristy still has a suitcase in GP and doesn't bother to get it back, maybe she wants to avoid Taylor

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1