B4 - General Topic 2023 #8 (January)

1 hour ago, rzkjr1 said:

I noticed that as well.  I was thinking maybe Kristy doesn't want to be there right now for whatever reason.  I was hoping to see her again last night.  The plans for Raniya probably didn't workout as she had planned.  It can happened unexpectedly sometimes.  I don't expect much from them any longer, because I used to do that a lot.  It only brings a lot of disappointments whenever I put myself in that position and think of them in that way. When my subscription runs out this time, I'll probably no longer renew. Things aren't as interesting as they used to be any longer, for me, since Ulyana, Zara and some others left. The g.p.,villa, b4 used to be one of my favorite places for RLC events.  It's pretty dead now.  I've only had a sub for less than two years a lot less than a lot of you have. A lot of times I feel I don't want to say anything on here.  But, then something happens that causes me to stay around longer and say something I feel is important.

Hey RZ, very much the same here.

B4 has about 60% of all posts of the 8 Barcelona apartments,

so it's obviously the most important, but as you say, rather dead now.

The contrast of high drama to like nothing now, is striking..

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I thought that Anya liked pussies.

Anya has no emotions what so ever.

She spent like 12 hours (yes, unbelievable) hitting on Taylor in B5,

pretending to be highly interested in her.

Taylor was so naive, that she didn't see, it was all fake.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Miron did not have the key to the door. The door was left ajar by Tani and Anya who knew Raniya didn't have the key because she gave it to Taylor. The serious thing is that we can't get rid of Miron only thanks to Raniya not even with Taylor sleeping in the same room and Miron clearly, with that tiny brain that finds itself, always hopes but returns with blue balls

23:04 - She shut the door and you can hear the lock click afterwards

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_18?ts=1674857036&from=share 

23:28 - You can hear Miron unlock the door with a key. 

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_18?ts=1674858503&from=share  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rzkjr1 said:

23:04 - Ha chiuso la porta e dopo puoi sentire lo scatto della serratura

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_18?ts=1674857036&from=share 

23:28 - Puoi sentire Miron aprire la porta con una chiave. 

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_18?ts=1674858503&from=share  

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Yes, of course, but then he immediately returned to B7. I'm talking about everyone's definitive return and the door remained open after Tani and Anya entered

22 minutes ago, poncherello said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Yes, of course, but then he immediately returned to B7. I'm talking about everyone's definitive return and the door remained open after Tani and Anya entered

Yes, I understand.  I missed that one.  I just thought it was crazy to see him entering there by himself.  I also remember someone who used to live there left the front door opened for over a couple of hours, and nobody else was there, from what I'd seen, after they left to go over to B7.  I always thought it was crazy for them to never lock the kitchen door after a certain period at night, especially after the money theft happened.  I always believe the money theft was an inside job after I read about someone talking about that one.  Someone knowing exactly the time when no one would be there.  Just my thought on that. I also remember after Kristy moved in she used to lock the kitchen door with the door clamp.  I thought she might have discontinued because they wanted it to stay unlocked in case someone was locked out, IMO.  I mean, why else would she stop.  Sometimes I get a little crazy when I see someone doing that.

36 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

Si, capisco. Mi mancava quello. Ho solo pensato che fosse pazzesco vederlo entrare lì da solo. Ricordo anche che qualcuno che viveva lì ha lasciato la porta d'ingresso aperta per più di un paio d'ore, e non c'era nessun altro, da quello che avevo visto, dopo che se ne sono andati per andare al B7. Ho sempre pensato che fosse una follia per loro non chiudere mai la porta della cucina dopo un certo periodo di notte, soprattutto dopo il furto di denaro. Credo sempre che il furto di denaro sia stato un lavoro interno dopo aver letto di qualcuno che ne parlava. Qualcuno che conoscesse esattamente l'ora in cui non ci sarebbe stato nessuno. Solo il mio pensiero su questo. Ricordo anche che dopo che Kristy si era trasferita chiudeva a chiave la porta della cucina con il morsetto. Ho pensato che avrebbe potuto interrompere perché volevano che rimanesse sbloccato nel caso qualcuno fosse bloccato, IMO. Intendo, perché altrimenti si fermerebbe. A volte divento un po' matto quando vedo qualcuno che lo fa.

It's crazy, you're right, but if the girls don't stop him who can? We will get rid of him when Raniya comes out unless she has laid a solid foundation to continue. I am increasingly convinced, contrary to what some think, that Miron has a problem: a brain as big as a pea

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

So she send to his home then.

Tani and Miron took Tim's small suitcase and white box (PS-2?) from B-7 at 14:15.  Neither of them went directly to B-4.  A good assumption is that these are being shipped to him, and also  that Tani will not be soon going on a trip to visit him.  (If she was going on such a trip, she probably would bring these with her.)

Several days after Tim left, he was on the phone with Tani, and telling her what to do  with a few clothes and other stuff he had left.  She sealed the white box.  It appeared  the clothes were to be thrown away or donated.  When Svetlana cleaned the room several days later, she threw out a few small items, but left the small suitcase and the white box in the room.

Wherever Tim is now, he is not returning to Barcelona in the near future.

Perhaps his statement T-shirts saying DEFEATED and FURIOUS were a reference to a certain government or governments not allowing him to remain in Spain.

12 minutes ago, moules said:

Tani and Miron took Tim's small suitcase and white box (PS-2?) from B-7 at 14:15.  Neither of them went directly to B-4.  A good assumption is that these are being shipped to him, and also  that Tani will not be soon going on a trip to visit him.  (If she was going on such a trip, she probably would bring these with her.)

Several days after Tim left, he was on the phone with Tani, and telling her what to do  with a few clothes and other stuff he had left.  She sealed the white box.  It appeared  the clothes were to be thrown away or donated.  When Svetlana cleaned the room several days later, she threw out a few small items, but left the small suitcase and the white box in the room.

Wherever Tim is now, he is not returning to Barcelona in the near future.

Perhaps his statement T-shirts saying DEFEATED and FURIOUS were a reference to a certain government or governments not allowing him to remain in Spain.

Or was just a shirt that he wanted to wear with no reason at all.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, poncherello said:

It's crazy, you're right, but if the girls don't stop him who can? We will get rid of him when Raniya comes out unless she has laid a solid foundation to continue. I am increasingly convinced, contrary to what some think, that Miron has a problem: a brain as big as a pea

I could imagine with all the drugs he's probably consuming and the amount he distributes.  I'm just glad I don't see him as much as I did earlier.  Although I'm sure it won't last for long to keep him away from the scene.

47 minutes ago, moules said:

If he's Ukranian, the moral is like the women flee to Poland with their kids,

and the men defends at home against the Russians, 

outnumbered 3 to 1. If Russian, I don't know the rules there.