B4 - General Topic 2023 #8 (January)

42 minutes ago, dragi said:

Taylor sagte, dass Kristy morgen kommen könnte, es scheint, als würde sie dieses Argument jeden Tag benutzen, um so lange wie möglich in der Villa zu bleiben, und schließlich kommt Kristy nie

Die anderen Mädchen dürften aber auch Kontakte zu Kristy haben. Also müssten da auch Informationen laufen.

51 minutes ago, dragi said:

Taylor said that Kristy might come tomorrow, it seems like she uses this argument every day to stay as long as possible in the villa, and finally Kristy never comes

they all have bonded and made friends  (shame about Kimberley  lol)  and there is no problem visiting, staying ... nothing unacceptable like Taylor using anyone 

You know friends looking out for one another  and in many cases, likely last time they get to be with each other,  other than social media in the future

27 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

they all have bonded and made friends  (shame about Kimberley  lol)  and there is no problem visiting, staying ... nothing unacceptable like Taylor using anyone 

You know friends looking out for one another  and in many cases, likely last time they get to be with each other,  other than social media in the future

Exactly plus there are still 2 empty beds in b4.

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Or was just a shirt that he wanted to wear with no reason at all.

Except the morning he left, Tim decided to put it on as he was packing his clothes.  He took his backpack and suitcase upstairs to the living room, by the door to the terrace.  There he opened the suitcase, and took a regular T-shirt from the suitcase.  He took off the DEFEATED T-shirt and placed it in the suitcase, and then put on the regular T-shirt.  He put on his coat, and he and Tani walked out the door.  No farewells or good-byes.

He definitely wanted to be seen wearing the DEFEATED T-shirt as he walked around his bedroom.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

7 hours ago, poncherello said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Yes, of course, but then he immediately returned to B7. I'm talking about everyone's definitive return and the door remained open after Tani and Anya entered

I just saw this one.  I noticed Tani closing the door and then Anya telling her to leave it open I guess for Fior, because he eventually entered for a few minutes before he left.  They leave that door wide open sometimes. I get a little crazy myself when that happens, because I've seen it open for a very long time and sometimes they just walk by and leave it open before someone decides to close it.   I mentioned a couple of times in the past, I've seen it being left open for over an hour after everyone left.  Then someone closed it after they returned.  I need to get a better life, after seeing that for so long. Anyway, nothing I can do about it.  It's their life not mine.  I just hope they'll be cautious about where they live at least a little more than they have been.