B4 - General Topic 2023 #8 (January)

23 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

Sono d'accordo con te su quello. Non è da Taylor essere così calma come lo è stata di recente. Inoltre ha detto che Kristy aveva intenzione di essere lì oggi, anche se ciò non dovesse accadere, vedo Taylor che si trattiene molto per lei. È molto insolito per Taylor. Se vedo diversamente, allora cambierò idea. Spero proprio che non accada. Tuttavia, in entrambi i casi, la vita è quello che è. Sto solo cercando di divertirmi con la suspense di tutto questo, al momento.

I listened to this morning's phone call with Elettra over and over again. I found out that yesterday Taylor and Kristy were together all day, they had lunch at Kristy's. They were happy and Kristy was waiting for documents to see if she could go home. Then something happened where Taylor said to Elettra: "I'll tell you later." Kristy lives in an apartment with two or three other people, a strange situation because they also have a dog that pees all over the house. When asked specifically, she said that she was staying at the villa and that she has the ticket to return home in her pocket

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, choupettedu07 said:
Pajamas is normal. I find people really mean to this young woman, it's incredible.

Oui, aime les femmes, c'est bien. 

French is not my best language. 😀

And English is my fifth language. LOL.

8 minutes ago, choupettedu07 said:
Pajamas is normal. I find people really mean to this young woman, it's incredible.

I was trying to figure out who you were talking about with the pajamas. Is it Raniya?

2 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

I am not angry, and no reason to be jealous of anybody. The fact is he was controlling and unfaithful, and in my opinion that makes him a jerk.

The "controlling" myth is still alive I see 😉
LOL she got her pussy licked too  (and only stopped because he arrived) so I guess they deserve each other 😉