US General Domestic Politics (2023) #4 Begins 1/31/23

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Not this time around.  He's had way to many fuckups.  He's got Canadians in debt for the 50 years because of his non whimsical ideology.

That's the big difference between Trump and Trudeau. Americans may have disliked Trump's personality, but Trump's policies were popular with the American people. Trump's presidency was derailed by the China covid virus. Again, a president's policies are more important to me than his/her personality. The policies have a direct impact on my life, his/her personality has no effect upon my life.

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Two cult leaders

Wrong. I supported and support Trump because of his policies that made life much better for working and middle class Americans. Trump was the first president since Ronald Reagan who followed through on his campaign promises. If Trump had not delivered on those promises I would have abandoned him. All the stuff that goes on between Trump, the news media and his political rivals is just unimportant noise to me. I look beyond all that and evaluate policies advocated for and implemented by Trump when he was president.  Actually, the food fights that take place among Trump and his opponents is rather entertaining to me. Most other people in American politics are so boring and so predictable.

7 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.TODODISCA.COM

Shopping cart's new policy by Walmart makes customer unhappy and reluctant to pay...

Another big to do about nothing. Aldi already does this in the U.S. No big deal. You insert a quarter to remove the cart from the cart rack and you get a quarter back when you return the cart to the cart rack after you finish shopping.

11 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.TODODISCA.COM

Shopping cart's new policy by Walmart makes customer unhappy and reluctant to pay...

Canada has had shopping carts for years where one had to insert a quarter sometimes a dollar.  When you return the cart to where you first got it the coin is retrieved. Also the wheels lock if you try to take the cart off the premises lot.

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Canada has had shopping carts for years where one had to insert a quarter sometimes a dollar.  When you return the cart to where you first got it the coin is retrieved. Also the wheels lock if you try to take the cart off the premises lot.

Will that work in America 🇺🇸 🤔 I wouldn't shop if I have to insert a dollar into the shopping cart 

13 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Another big to do about nothing. Aldi already does this in the U.S. No big deal. You insert a quarter to remove the cart from the cart rack and you get a quarter back when you return the cart to the cart rack after you finish shopping.

Wouldn't a Stanley hammer fix that problem