B4 - General Topic 2023 #9 (February)

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

From the things that Taylor says I sensed that the history with Kristy is over, right?

well it sure is distant or odd???   especially if the speculators are correct that Kristy is still in Barcelona /??? just would make no sense  

I speculated that this is more like a college experimentation for Kristy not some great romance and marriage and babies as some projected onto them ???  It would be very easy for Kristy to say Kiss Kiss  thanks for the memories  (and the clickbait points  lol)   

no doubt there was some passion in all the making out   but why wouldn't there be   that's what good sex is alll about 

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

beh, sicuramente è distante o strano??? soprattutto se gli speculatori hanno ragione che Kristy è ancora a Barcellona /??? semplicemente non avrebbe senso  

Ho ipotizzato che questa sia più una sperimentazione universitaria per Kristy, non una grande storia d'amore, matrimonio e bambini come alcuni proiettati su di loro ??? Sarebbe molto facile per Kristy dire Kiss Kiss grazie per i ricordi (e i punti clickbait lol)   

senza dubbio c'era un po' di passione in tutto quel pomiciare, ma perché non dovrebbe esserci questo è tutto ciò che riguarda il buon sesso 

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

4 minutes ago, michi9999 said:

Quando ne ha parlato Taylor?

It said in the translator on the phone to show Anya "My problem is that I keep making mistakes and trusting people and then things end badly It will never happen again that I open my heart to someone..." At 22.53.00

• Confused 1