B4 - General Topic 2023 #9 (February)

16 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Dovresti prestare attenzione alla loro storia perché Kristy non tornerà a Barcellona nel prossimo futuro secondo i suoi piani.

What I write is because I hear Taylor's phone calls in Italian but I am aware that I hear only one bell. I tried to understand what they were talking about yesterday in B7 when they were alone but nobody helped me for the first part

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

You should pay attention in their story then because Kristy isn't coming back to Barcelona in the near future according to her plans.

Not to argue or dismiss you Thinga, but it appears to me, that Kristy and Taylor still is a couple.

Kristy though hammering Taylor on her drinking and fooling around seems happy with the relationship.

As far as I understand it (hear say) both are visiting families, but after that,

Kristy's plans might change if she want's to continue with Taylor. Just a theory, of course.

So, if they really want to continue, as I think, there might be a slight chance of

them returning to RLC.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, northguy said:

Ich habe gehört, dass sie mit 2 anderen in einer Wohnung lebt. Also kein Sex mit Taylor dort oder in B4, keine Betten.

Habe ich auch gehört. Wenn es aber nur für eine kurze Zeit ist, hätten beide ja in B 4 wohnen können. Wenn Kristy Barcelona verlassen will und Taylor nach Italien geht. So ist es schon etwas komisch.Oder hat Kristy einen Job in Barcelona gefunden

It seems that Kristy has found work as a dancer with a company in Barcelona and Taylor's homecoming was already planned. She will return as soon as possible and for this reason she is looking for a job in Barcelona. For the moment their story continues but I don't think we'll see them again in RLC soon because her work commitments won't allow it. How long will their story continue? I hope forever!!! In a world where we only read and tell about violence, inequality, abuse, scams and add what you want, I want to believe in what until today seems to me a clean, sincere, complicit and full of curiosity love 'other. I didn't see the story with Piper being born but it didn't seem like it compared to this one with Kristy. I err? Perhaps! But I still believe in love. Long live love

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I don't think we'll see them again in RLC soon because her work commitments won't allow it.

RLC is free rent in exchange for sex content, so might be an option financially.

Your positive thinking is highly appreciated, but reality is tough.

Being sex workers is not an ideal environment for love. 😀

15 minutes ago, northguy said:

RLC è un affitto gratuito in cambio di contenuti sessuali, quindi potrebbe essere un'opzione finanziariamente.

Il tuo pensiero positivo è molto apprezzato, ma la realtà è dura.

Essere prostitute non è un ambiente ideale per l'amore. 😀

Perché no? Non si nasce prostituta e non si muore prostituta, non come lo sarebbe, se lo è, Kristy