B4 - General Topic 2023 #9 (February)

17 hours ago, poncherello said:

Perché no? Non si nasce prostituta e non si muore prostituta, non come lo sarebbe, se lo è, Kristy

B4 is emptying with Anya's imminent exit. Thank you RLC for giving us Elmira and Serafima, Alsu and Raniya, Miron and Kimberly, Lara and....in the past Nana, Alana, Candy and Monica, Kassandra and Ailey, Esmi and Leia, ...... FOR THESE GIFTS I'M PROUD TO PAY THE SUBSCRIPTION AND WAITING FOR MARCH 10TH WHEN IT EXPIRES

B4 is emptying with Anya's imminent exit. Thank you RLC for giving us Elmira and Serafima, Alsu and Raniya, Miron and Kimberly, Lara and....in the past Nana, Alana, Candy and Monica, Kassandra and Ailey, Esmi and Leia, ...... FOR THESE GIFTS I'M PROUD TO PAY THE SUBSCRIPTION AND WAITING FOR MARCH 10TH WHEN IT EXPIRES

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Maxrambo414 said:

Solo la mia opinione senza essere personale!

Frankly, I don't understand what you're saying. But if you talk to me, know that my feet are firmly planted on the ground and this allows me to express my opinions, which are very personal

38 minutes ago, poncherello said:

How do you know is imminent? Just by her time in the project?

6 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Poor Tereza, all alone for three days, will she be visited by Anya?

I must say , and had commented days ago, how odd it is that Anya has stopped any visits to B5 to socialize with Tereza .

now this would be an  opportunistic time .. and if Timur is against it ( althugh he didn't mind getting his feet sucked by Anya ) they just have to claim too drunk  "sorry, not sorry"