B4 - General Topic 2023 #9 (February)

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

agree DD...although I'm not watching much these days, I've always hated to see any of the girls alienated...regardless of the situation...

We can all agree that she’s a weird girl , she likes to drink and this isn’t benefiting her .. but she has been a great presence , a girl that you can watch with pleasure , personally I have a fetish for strange characters because their aren’t robots or routine people , simply expect the unexpected 😉😉 But that they went behind her back because of the weakness mentioned above , especially Taylor who I couldn’t imagine she would do , this was really bad to watch .. Let’s see but she’s for sure a girl fun to watch ..

• Upvote 2

The problem is that Anthony isn’t any “ special “ pleasure giving guy , of course his skills and whatever we saw from him might were result of Loraine who also didn’t have the same passion like her beauty would  indicate . His biggest chase will always be Amalia for me , he never managed to have ( at least on cameras ) her , whatever we saw from him satisfying Loraine was quite disappointing in my humble opinion .. That’s why no high expectations if he bangs any of the girls , but let’s see if he is now away from whatever happened for many years between him and Loraine . 

B4 of the past finally .. with the craziness and unpredictability .. it needed just to have Master Anya to be send to the penthouse and Anthony ( an expert on shows 😂🤣😂🤣 ) to appear ..let’s see if this warm up can actually heat the viewership in a very chilly winter so far in B4 ( only exception the tremendous success of the adventure between Kristy and Taylor ) . 

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

A topless Alsu dancing close to a topless Anthony

FINALLY  I was wondering what her trip was ..  wish I could  see this show    who else is in this room  please no MIRON