B4 - General Topic 2023 #10 (February)

I don't participate much in the vision of this sad circus that has become RLC, but I have read that the ugly lesbian still hangs around the apartments, she shouldn't have married Kristy and lived happily with her, again many people see absurd and very improbable things

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I don't participate much in the vision of this sad circus that has become RLC, but I have read that the ugly lesbian still hangs around the apartments, she shouldn't have married Kristy and lived happily with her, again many people see absurd and very improbable things

seeing that nice round ass and sexy tattoos and nice back lying in bed last night  ....I would have fucked her senseless  regardless of how ugly you think this  lesbian is ...just saying   I have seen less atractive women on RLC 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe happened another that we don't know or Taylor had a wrong understanding of what was really going on.

If she did, I wouldn't blame her. Especially in their last week together on the project, Kristy showed signs that what they had could be beyond RLC and the biggest prove was their trip together (K was the one who invited T)

• Like 1

Just now, Ulfolk said:

If she did, I wouldn't blame her. Especially in their last week together on the project, Kristy showed signs that what they had could be beyond RLC and the biggest prove was their trip together (K was the one who invited T)

And they also knew that Kristy was going back to Russia and Taylor to Italy. My money is how Kristy started to treat Taylor after the trip.  Although they seemed to be ok while Kristy was in B4 to get her things and later on B7, maybe Kristy was treating Taylor only as a friend and Taylor wanted more.  

Anya is sure spending the time getting dolled up !  maybe a visit to Tereza later  tofinally satisfy this lust that has building for some time now  ..   

see you all later  lol  

34 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Ugly?? I would never call her ugly, she may have an imperfect complexion that is just human but that’s not ugly at all. Ugly is fake lips, fake boobs and fake chins. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Ugly?? I would never call her ugly, she may have an imperfect complexion that is just human but that’s not ugly at all. Ugly is fake lips, fake boobs and fake chins. 

Everyone has their own opinion and I respect them all, let's say, that she is not very beautiful, then in truth I dislike her very much

14 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

minutes before I heard a loud pop?? a smashing sound ?/ then this loud knock on door   Burgalars because the boys remain in B7

other tenants ?? one must have a key ??

04:54:52  Loud noise.  Taylor went in to the hall and called out to Tani thinking it was her that made the noise, but Tani was in her room and Taylor returned to Anya's bed when Tani didn't respond.  Something fell to the floor outside the kitchen door.  You can see the shadow of it on camera 5-3.
https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_43?ts=1675482884&from=share

There was another loud noise 8 minutes before that (04:46:57).   It was Tereza's sunglasses falling on to Anya's bedroom floor.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

must be a limit on emojis actions for non subscribers   I have been busy lol

I think standard members are limited to giving 60 reactions (likes, etc) a day.  No limit for Premium Members.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

04:54:52  Loud noise.  Taylor went in to the hall and called out to Tani thinking it was her that made the noise, but Tani was in her room and Taylor returned to Anya's bed when Tani didn't respond.  Something fell to the floor outside the kitchen door.  You can see the shadow of it on camera 5-3.
https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_43?ts=1675482884&from=share

There was another loud noise 8 minutes before that (04:46:57).   It was Tereza's sunglasses falling on to Anya's bedroom floor.

There is a rooftop terrace between the 'office' and the penthouse.  The sound is loudest on the pool cam near the kitchen door and the hall (and front door) cam 2-9.  These would be the cams closest to this terrace.  This terrace is only accessible through the office.  There have been potted plants on this terrace in the past.  This terrace is not visible from any RLC cam.

7 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

I think standard members are limited to giving 60 reactions (likes, etc) a day.  No limit for Premium Members.

I was busy appreciating comments I guess 

I did have fun in a wish I had more of a life commenting on foolish clickbait show   but still I enjoyed the forum last night    

this is when I like it.  Mostly about the action and anticipation  not the relationship , not conspiracy validations   but just what the fuck are these crazy bitches up to  ( esp. with Tereza free of Timur  I think that was the driver of interest