B4 - General Topic 2023 #10 (February)

It’s a shame, to me at least, to see Taylor go off on her travels again. I think she brings a lot to the apt and appears to be a genuinely nice person. RLC should realise what a good asset she is for them and reinstate her as soon as she’s had her break.

• Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

It’s a shame, to me at least, to see Taylor go off on her travels again. I think she brings a lot to the apt and appears to be a genuinely nice person. RLC should realise what a good asset she is for them and reinstate her as soon as she’s had her break.

Since Taylor joined November 1. at lot happened in B4,

both good and bad, so yes it must be a loss.

In spite of all her negative sides, she was a good person, I think.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, northguy said:

Since Taylor joined November 1. at lot happened in B4,

both good and bad, so yes it must be a loss.

In spite of all her negative sides, she was a good person, I think.

A girl who finally offered something different , her previous experience helped her not face many issues being the only “ foreigner “ there and the language barrier , first , it made all of us excited because we could follow the happenings easier and in fact understanding the majority and second , it made all of the rest want to interact with her as a kind of practicing their English language skills . A look on having her in the project and at the same time having Elmira and Serafima for example , I think anyone can understand how much she contributed making some of the winter months fun and pleasant to watch . 

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Even easier fix …. BRING BACK Gina , she’s living in Barcelona ..

I have my idea. Not Gina (too messed up), not other old passages (too obvious and without enthusiasm), only new characters who, however, must not be free as now to disappear without a trace of themselves. Limits are placed on their absences

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She's in B7 now 😉 

😁 As soon as it was posted , she appeared within short time .. fingers crossed and let’s hope she reclaims her throne 😉

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I have my idea. Not Gina (too messed up), not other old passages (too obvious and without enthusiasm), only new characters who, however, must not be free as now to disappear without a trace of themselves. Limits are placed on their absences

You always need a mixture of experienced ones and new ones , but the new ones should be girls who simply ( except the money on this difficult occasion of their countries - Ukraine and Russia - ) want to enjoy their stay , live and behave normally . Luckily we saw it in 2022 , we got some fantastic newcomers like Marlene / Lavika / the sisters … There are girls who would simply pay if they knew they could be living for free in a place with a pool , gym , big and comfortable own room .. and not only they would pay , but they pay them of course … let’s hope that 2023 will be a remarkable year , RLC knows what needs to be done , let’s hope that the decisions will be in the right direction for the majority of the viewers , the last year we saw more and more positives than negatives . 

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

There is no Rooftop Terrace that you claim, it is simply a flat roof above the centre stairwell between the garage & penthouse.

You are correct with the location, but it is simply just a rooftop, not a Terrace as suggested by @moules

Simply just a rooftop, it's flat with no parapet or railing, it is also totally not accessible from anywhere, not even the garage (unless by a small high level window at the rear of the garage which most likely would require a ladder to climb to the window & crawl out, I find this unlikely as I don't believe there is any access from there garage, but one wonders how & why there is pot plants up there.

I don't think someone can use this image to find the villa. 

[I am having trouble pasting the image, using BBC and Html.}  Tried a direct link, and that didn't work either.   What the image shows is described below.)

The white square annex to the villa is the garage/office.  The three small square windows overlook the B-4 pool.  The kitchen windows can be seen beneath the three square windows.

At the left corner of the garage is the parking area.  Someone could stand by this corner and drop an object that would land by the kitchen door.  The garage/office also has a long horizontal window, almost stretching the entire length of that side of the garage/office.  This horizontal window looks out onto the roof deck,  There is an unknown object on the roof deck.  Unseen in this image are several other unknown objects leaning against the opposite wall, which is the penthouse wall.

A solar array is above the penthouse.  There is a tall parapet wall on the side of the penthouse next to the roof deck.   From the shadow, one can see a short parapet on the garage roof.,  The object at the corner of the garage roof appears to be part of an air conditioning unit for the garage/office,

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Is she? What I know is that she is traveling a lot.

Barcelona is always her home , traveling is something else . They could give her even her own apartment , with her connections she would have never have it empty 😊

• Sad 2