B7 - General Topic 2023 #3 (February)

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Bogdan was in bed sleeping and now he's having some words with Miron in the kitchen at B7. Someone was likely in contact with him.

I was going to scream out to him on this forum  ... I have been livid about this .

I so appreciate you  subscribers doing the right thing and immediately  

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Bogdan was in bed sleeping and now he's having some words with Miron in the kitchen at B7. Someone was likely in contact with him.

I hope it’s more than just talk, he should be told he is leaving the project permanently.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I hadn't realised how beautiful these girl's voices were...😏

I read this in passing earlier and thought  What ? this guy is tone deaf with the screeching of these songbirds  then now I see it was you and as much as I didn't have to look for your 'trademark' emoji   there it was and now I can go peacefully to sleep 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

I was going to scream out to him on this forum  ... I have been livid about this .

I so appreciate you  subscribers doing the right thing and immediately  

I'm not a subscriber but I have an official e-Mail account I use for Cam Caps and xCamFan.

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Bogdan was already up, he'd been cleaning the kitchen for an hour or so before Miron returned.  I don't think anyone's contacted him.