B7 - General Topic 2023 #3 (February)

54 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I Wrote to RLC and told them I've recorded the sequence ... And that if they don't do ANYTHING about that, it is that they APPROVE ... And if so, I'll tell the social media ... They responded that they will investigate ... Let's see 🤞... It was disgusting ... and sadly not the first time ! 

A little advice.  You live in Canada and if you did what you threatened to do, that could be be a violation of Section 162.1 of the Criminal Code.  A conviction could mean up to five years in prison, and a lifetime ban on accessing the Internet.  (Lilith did not give her consent to your distribution of a recording of Miron's actions.)

You might want to get off your high horse.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, moules said:

A little advice.  You live in Canada and if you did what you threatened to do, that could be be a violation of Section 162.1 of the Criminal Code.  A conviction could mean up to five years in prison, and a lifetime ban on accessing the Internet.  (Lilith did not give her consent to your distribution of a recording of Miron's actions.)

I don't so good luck with that. In any case there is no expectation of privacy in a public web site.

25 minutes ago, moules said:

I don't intend to do it ... But I really hope they will take actions on what happened... It is unacceptable !! 

35 minutes ago, moules said:

If he only send to the police that isn't "distribution".

7 minutes ago, Maxrambo414 said:

Somebody needs to enlighten the girls properly about Miron and show his behavior from last night!

They (RLC) removed the footage for that period already. I did record some of the actions of Miron the molester. So don't fear it will get out.

• Upvote 1