B7 - General Topic 2023 #3 (February)

10 minutes ago, moules said:

In any event, I was able to skim through replay of  this alleged "rape" as some characterized it, and the Canadian law that I cited would not apply.

1.)  True, there is full frontal exposure of Lilith:  but only her face.  No clothes were removed.  The Canadian law is contingent on an image showing a nude or partially nude subject.

2.) Miron remains clothed throughout.

3.) Solely from this quick glance, I would characterize the assertions of Lilith being "raped" as similar to ChatGPT's hallucinations which are presented as fact.  

4.) Miron appears to fall asleep, sitting by the couch, and is awakened by the threesome coming downstairs for refreshments.  At all times during the "rape", the sliding doors to the living room are wide open.

5.) Miron's position kneeling and sitting by the sofa makes him appear in medical terms, 'morbidly obese'.

Glad to hear some objectivity here. I hadn’t seen it but it sounds like it 

14 minutes ago, moules said:

In any event, I was able to skim through replay of  this alleged "rape" as some characterized it, and the Canadian law that I cited would not apply.

1.)  True, there is full frontal exposure of Lilith:  but only her face.  No clothes were removed.  The Canadian law is contingent on an image showing a nude or partially nude subject.

3.) Solely from this quick glance, I would characterize the assertions of Lilith being "raped" as similar to ChatGPT's hallucinations which are presented as fact.  

4.) Miron appears to fall asleep, sitting by the couch, and is awakened by the threesome coming downstairs for refreshments.  At all times during the "rape", the sliding doors to the living room are wide open.

5.) Miron's position kneeling and sitting by the sofa makes him appear in medical terms, 'morbidly obese'.

Glad to hear some objectivity. Keep it in perspective. RLC knows what happened. There is a good chance the  participants know.  Let them do what they need to do. Usually the victim of a sexual assault if that is what is decided, the victims name is not released. Consider that please. She may not want this attention. 

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

In my country groping have the same punishment as rape.

WWW.MYLAWQUESTIONS.COM

Groping is a form of sexual harassment that ususally consists of physical touching without consent. Click here to learn more about...

That is your country.  That is not the law in Spain.  I researched the law in Spain after it was claimed by some, and still claimed by a CC poster as recently as today, that Taylor and Lilith "raped" Tani.

(The MYLAW site states it applies the law of the state of Nevada in the United States.  Groping in Nevada would a crime of gross and open lewdness.

WWW.SHOUSELAW.COM

NRS 201.210 prohibits open and gross lewdness in Nevada. This is engaging in a sex act where the public can see, or nonconsensual sex...

Because of the way the global Internet is structured, I was able to watch a replay even though the episode on the couch had been deleted at the source..  It has now disappeared everywhere.

10 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Glad to hear some objectivity here. I hadn’t seen it but it sounds like it 

Glad to hear some objectivity. Keep it in perspective. RLC knows what happened. There is a good chance the  participants know.  Let them do what they need to do. Usually the victim of a sexual assault if that is what is decided, the victims name is not released. Consider that please. She may not want this attention. 

I agree she may not want attention, but they should still kick out Miron that way no other girl will be a victim of his groping.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I agree she may not want attention, but they should still kick out Miron that way no other girl will be a victim of his groping.

No one knows Lilith's and Miron's relationship before he arrived at RLC.  IIRC, Lilith is the one who brought him to RLC.  I have thought they knew each other because RLC is one of several Russian-owned and related businesses in Barcelona.  It was posted many months ago that one of the businesses was a language school, allowing Russian participants to come to Spain on a Schengen student visa.

15 minutes ago, moules said:

That is your country.  That is not the law in Spain.  I researched the law in Spain after it was claimed by some, and still claimed by a CC poster as recently as today, that Taylor and Lilith "raped" Tani.

(The MYLAW site states it applies the law of the state of Nevada in the United States.  Groping in Nevada would a crime of gross and open lewdness.

WWW.SHOUSELAW.COM

NRS 201.210 prohibits open and gross lewdness in Nevada. This is engaging in a sex act where the public can see, or nonconsensual sex...

Because of the way the global Internet is structured, I was able to watch a replay even though the episode on the couch had been deleted at the source..  It has now disappeared everywhere.

Tani was fingered. That's much more than just grope. 

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, moules said:

why do you 'TYPES  feel the need to sound important ???  Canadian law???  your interpretation of it as it applies here in Spain???? 

..so ridiculous 

he had his hand  rubbing right into her crotch !!! on a drunk passed out woman for a couple hours   we saw it  ... leave it alone 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1