B4 - General Topic 2023 #11 (February)

4 hours ago, Fagen said:

Are you sure? I think RLC is managing the websites info ect. In the past it didnt take them this long to put the tenants name on the room.

Yes. It's outsourced to a US computer company, 

don't remember the name, so a communications delay

might be the reason. (Different time zones also).

1 minute ago, Noldus said:
Hi It's almost two days since Britny moved from B1 (duplex) to B4 (Villa) in Barcelona - time to update the room overview 🙂 Regards
Support Team
07:17 (1 hour ago)

Hello Noldus,

Thank you for noticing.

--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

They had ONE job!

YOU should go and work for them as you can do far more with hands tied behind your back and always do that, without monetary reward!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Someone says that Britney went on a trip (4 days without her will be difficult in B4) with Serafima but two things don't add up: Britney is on vacation until February 11th and she left without any luggage, Serafima didn't notify the absence but went out with a small suitcase. Maybe?

I wonder if Tani and Tim are still together, his attitude is strange since 2 days
Now she just went off cam in the room in 2-9 with a book and a pen
She's been doing a lot of Facetime with a friend (a girl) the last few days

9 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Someone says that Britney went on a trip (4 days without her will be difficult in B4) with Serafima but two things don't add up: Britney is on vacation until February 11th and she left without any luggage, Serafima didn't notify the absence but went out with a small suitcase. Maybe?

Britney did have a small suitcase when she left

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Fagen said:

The girls seems to like him around, if not they could just tell him to leave, or that they want to be alone. But they don't, so can't blame him for being with them.

i have to disagree with you and others like thinga69.  the girls can't tell them to leave, the guys have carte blanche with b4 and its contents and the girls telling them to stay away or leave, would be damaging to themselves.  for me, this is one reason the whole b4/b7 thing doesn't work.  rlc is in sad shape, when you login to rlc and the first thing you notice or at least the first thing i noticed is "anthony rejoined the project", i laugh my ass off and shake my head.  when rlc is in such sad shape the last person to join is a freaking dud dude, a rejoin for shit's stake.  it's really pitiful in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, dragi said:

I wonder if Tani and Tim are still together, his attitude is strange since 2 days
Now she just went off cam in the room in 2-9 with a book and a pen
She's been doing a lot of Facetime with a friend (a girl) the last few days

They aren't. Tim is in another country.

But they do video call sex almost every day.