B4 - General Topic 2023 #11 (February)

40 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Johnny you posted this on a closed thread  Brit heard the guys and shut her door 👍   

After I posted this, Brit had a quick power nap then came down to the Kitchen where the boys & Rani were. She had a Green overcoat on with only panties on underneath. there was the occasional boob flash as the coat popped open and she seemed to have a laugh with everyone so it seems there's no bad feelings towards them

the old green trench coat trick  lol

il y a une heure, wooders78 a dit :

réveillez-vous les filles, lardy et hardy sont là pour votre attention LOL

C'est incroyable cette attitude ces Laurel et Hardy qui circulent comme si ils sont chez eux .

Je n'ai jamais vu les filles de B4 ou d'ailleurs circuler comme cela en B7

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

C'est incroyable cette attitude ces Laurel et Hardy qui circulent comme si ils sont chez eux .

Je n'ai jamais vu les filles de B4 ou d'ailleurs circuler comme cela en B7

Maintenant, même Antoine a appris à entrer par la porte de la cuisine. Il est dommage que RLC n'intervienne pas malgré les nombreuses plaintes et signalements à ce sujet. Les filles s'en accommodent et je ne comprends pas pourquoi puisque ce sont deux idiotes qui ne sont certainement pas douées pour baiser. Mais peut-être, comme dit quelqu'un, c'est une excuse pour ne pas se déshabiller ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Now even Antony has learned to enter through the kitchen door. It is a shame that RLC does not intervene despite the numerous complaints and reports in this regard. The girls put up with it and I don't understand why since they are two idiots who are certainly not good at fucking. But maybe, as someone says, it's an excuse not to undress?

• Like 1

Look at that moron Miron. Antony is sleeping on the sofa of the LR, he could go to his room which I think shouldn't be far away, he takes a seat on the other sofa and turns on the TV. A fine example of education and respect. What can you expect from guys like that?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1