B4 - General Topic 2023 #11 (February)

20 minutes ago, northguy said:

Just reviewed, found Taylor talking directly to the cam, addressing the viewers.

February 3., cam 2-2, 22.31.20. It's about fucking Anya or not.

And we know how that ended

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I don't understand what you mean

OK, so you don't wanna watch, so here's what it is.

Taylor is alone at Anya's bed:

"Hello Teddy" (she reads this thread, because that's what

I named the bear). "Close your eyes, you don't have to see this."

Then approaches cam 2-2 speaking to us directly:

"Nice, what do you think? Can I fuck with Anya or not?

I think yes."

That was 2 days after her visit with Kristy to Kimberly.

Taylor is obviously very self-destructive.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

I'm looking forward to seeing more of that great body in action 🤞

we all are BUT  after that one drunken blow out  she has been ??2 weeks with nothing ...  Showers ( I don't see)?, a couple nude kitchen runs lately

but this chic stays in bed or on couch mostly  AND SERA HAS ZERO TO DO WITH ANY OF THAT  (little reaction with Sera ) 

Johnny you posted this on a closed thread  Brit heard the guys and shut her door 👍    so 2 things 

The boys will kill those full nudity in this kitchen guaranteed  or she might just be the one to set some random access  rules with Alsu's help 

I really expect very little from Britney .. bed , couch or kitchen, and anti social as she has only spent time with Alsu and the Sera connection ?  and she was OK with Kimberly   That is the pair to watch  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

B4 is full of do nothings. 👎

worst cast in my 4? years watching ...  you guys might get a shower but there is minimal nudity  ( the boys always around ?? ) 

my guess this Britney will take the money and run...  unless, as I posted, Kimberly can get her at best,  Topless dancing again ? wooo Hooo 

only some Random super drinking might surprise us ..might !  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

we all are BUT  after that one drunken blow out  she has been ??2 weeks with nothing ...  Showers ( I don't see)?, a couple nude kitchen runs lately

but this chic stays in bed or on couch mostly  AND SERA HAS ZERO TO DO WITH ANY OF THAT  (little reaction with Sera ) 

Johnny you posted this on a closed thread  Brit heard the guys and shut her door 👍    so 2 things 

The boys will kill those full nudity in this kitchen guaranteed  or she might just be the one to set some random access  rules with Alsu's help 

I really expect very little from Britney .. bed , couch or kitchen, and anti social as she has only spent time with Alsu and the Sera connection ?  and she was OK with Kimberly   That is the pair to watch  

Johnny you posted this on a closed thread  Brit heard the guys and shut her door 👍   

After I posted this, Brit had a quick power nap then came down to the Kitchen where the boys & Rani were. She had a Green overcoat on with only panties on underneath. there was the occasional boob flash as the coat popped open and she seemed to have a laugh with everyone so it seems there's no bad feelings towards them