B4 - General Topic 2023 #11 (February)

I still don't understand why RLC let the girls move from apartment to apartment or leave RLC either late at night or early morning !!!

Lilith was rushed out of B4 in the early morning and today Britney was moved to B4 late at night. The only explanation that I can see for that is that there will be a new participant will move into the master bedroom at B1 tomorrow. So, that means Svetiana will have to clean the master bedroom tomorrow to be ready for the new girl which I doubt it but I guess we will know more tomorrow. 

On another note, I know now that Britney was referred by Gina because I can tell that they are good friends when Gina showed up at B1 few days ago.  I really find it interesting that Britney moved to B4 after Gina's visit to B1. Could it be Britney wanted to get out of B1 because of its atmosphere and asked Gina to talk to Bogdan or Nelly to facilitate the move ?? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Continuo a non capire perché RLC abbia lasciato che le ragazze si spostassero da un appartamento all'altro o lasciasse RLC a tarda notte o al mattino presto !!!

Lilith è stata espulsa dal B4 la mattina presto e oggi Britney è stata spostata al B4 a tarda notte. L'unica spiegazione che posso vedere è che domani ci sarà un nuovo partecipante che si trasferirà nella camera da letto principale al B1. Quindi, questo significa che domani Svetiana dovrà pulire la camera matrimoniale per essere pronta per la nuova ragazza. Immagino che ne sapremo di più domani. 

In un'altra nota, ora so che Britney è stata invitata da Gina perché posso dire che sono buoni amici quando Gina si è presentata al B1 pochi giorni fa. Trovo davvero interessante che Britney sia passata al B4 dopo la visita di Gina al B1. Potrebbe essere che Britney volesse uscire dal B1 a causa della sua atmosfera e ha chiesto a Gina di parlare con Bogdan o Nelly per facilitare il trasferimento ?? 

All can be. By now nothing surprises me anymore: indeed there is one thing that would surprise me and that is to see Miron grappling with a pussy

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I still don't understand why RLC let the girls move from apartment to apartment or leave RLC either late at night or early morning !!!

Lilith was rushed out of B4 in the early morning and today Britney was moved to B4 late at night. The only explanation that I can see for that is that there will be a new participant will move into the master bedroom at B1 tomorrow. So, that means Svetiana will have to clean the master bedroom tomorrow to be ready for the new girl which I doubt it but I guess we will know more tomorrow. 

On another note, I know now that Britney was referred by Gina because I can tell that they are good friends when Gina showed up at B1 few days ago.  I really find it interesting that Britney moved to B4 after Gina's visit to B1. Could it be Britney wanted to get out of B1 because of its atmosphere and asked Gina to talk to Bogdan or Nelly to facilitate the move ?? 

It's so she got to B4 in time to offer us some hot action before it gets too late...😏

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I don't think Britney will do much to save this cast.

Anya is totally checked out and spends half her nights elsewhere. Alsu just shows up occasionally to shit, puke, sleep and then put on some new lingerie before leaving again. Raniya stopped doing anything when Elettra left. Tani stopped doing anything when Tim left. And whatever you think of the idea of having single guys in the cast, Miron and Anthony are very bad choices. Miron is destined to get perpetually friend-zoned and Anthony sucks at sex. 

Maybe Brit will work miracles, but I will be surprised (hopefully I am). At least it's got to be a better environment for her than B1 though. I wonder who RLC will put there? Probably they'll just pretend it's a new vacancy and leave the room empty for another month.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's so she got to B4 in time to offer us some hot action before it gets too late...😏

The only action that I was able to see was her taking a shower 🤔 which we can consider this as a starting point. I think that Britney will get along well with the girls at B4.  

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

The only action that I was able to see was her taking a shower 🤔 which we can consider this as a starting point. I think that Britney will get along well with the girls at B4.  

I know...I was looking at her now and being sarcastic 😁

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, northguy said:

Appena rivisto, ho trovato Taylor che parlava direttamente alla telecamera, rivolgendosi agli spettatori.

3 febbraio, cam 2-2, 22.31.20. Si tratta di fottere Anya o no.

No, it went wrong because Teresa is someone who talks, talks, talks and does nothing

• Upvote 2