B2 - General Topic 2023 #2 (February / March)

7 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

it's just a matter of time in my opinion.  why else would they have a male masseuse if he eventually wasn't going to participate?  i would think most women would use a female masseuse over a male so that they feel more comfortable.  however, with these girls and for the drama of the viewers it all makes sense why they use a male masseuse.

That obviously doesn't apply to guys.  I sure don't want a "rub down" from a dude.

• Like 1

I haven't followed this that closely but could it be that B2 has a do nothing girl again? It's been a whole month now, and I haven't seen a single sexual action from Lara. Did I miss seeing it, or has RLC once again exchanged a top girl (like Anya) for boredom?

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I haven't followed this that closely but could it be that B2 has a do nothing girl again? It's been a whole month now, and I haven't seen a single sexual action from Lara. Did I miss seeing it, or has RLC once again exchanged a top girl (like Anya) for boredom?

She did two bates in the shower, the last one wasn't very exposed. Yes, Lara is very boring.